Sweet, sweet revenge!

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Sweet, sweet revenge!

Postby Dune - Boycotting log in. » July 26th, 2006, 8:35 pm

The story I'm about to post is a direct copy and paste from my Myspace. It's really more of an inside joke than anything else, directed at people I work with, but it leads to an interesting topic for discussion, and could also get me court martialed for lack of patient sensitivity.

Hooray.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Revenge!

I don't know how many of you are filled in on my battle against the evils of TSgt. Mustache. It's a story I really do enjoy telling, so odds are the majority of you have heard it, but for those who haven't:

I was leaving my last base, Sheppard, waiting on a plane at the airport in my blues uniform, expecting to arrive at Luke later that day. To pass the time I was on the phone a bit, chatting with friends and family, pretty much anyone who would listen to me ramble, all of a sudden this skinny guy with a vaguely Hitler-ish mustache comes strutting up to me shouting "Hey Airman!"

"Get off your phone if your going to walk around! It's all about professionalism!" He keeps shouting, I mean shouting. All loud like. I'm sitting there thinking "professionalism is not yelling in the airport, everyone probably thinks you have a bomb now."

Anyway I run into this guy again in Dallas, we're both hopping on the same plane again. Come to find out he works in the same hospital I was about to report to, he's in charge of supply, another member of the MDSS. I'd be seeing him alot.

So I swallow my pride, and act decently to him...until today. I was bored of microbiology so I wandered up to the front desk to work for a little while, drawing blood. TSgt Mustache comes strutting up, gives me a big bristley smile, I turn to another guy at the desk and say "he's mine."

I just wanted to put a needle in his arm, truth be told. I tried to make it hurt, but that horrible mustachioed mouth could only say "wow, your really good at this, I didn't even feel it." I even carelessly "forgot" to wipe the alcohol off of his arm, which should by all rights burn when I shove a piece of steel through him.

"Curse these skilled hands!" I whispered under my breath.

So I hand him his urine cup, direct him to the bathroom so he can give a specimen, then proceeded to Urinanalysis, like a tiger stalking prey. He produced his sample, and innocently reached towards the metal carousel that would deliver it to the lab, I had other ideas though, I stopped the carousel with my hand from the other side of the lab, so he would have to struggle helplessly in the hallway, attempting to rid himself of the cup full of urine he had just made.

After a little while someone stopped my fun, but I had my revenge. It felt so damned good.
Dune - Boycotting log in.

Postby Dune - embarrased. » July 26th, 2006, 8:36 pm

Blargh, premature postage, this reminds me of my first date v.v

I mean...

Anyway! The real topic at hand was, what's your most satisfying moment of revenge? How did you feel about it afterwards?

Discuss...and ignore the first part of this post.
Dune - embarrased.

Postby Rufus Shinra » July 27th, 2006, 1:20 am

wow, good work lol. Ok try this on for size, But in my younger days, when one of my best friends and i hadnt had a gf, either of us, we both like this one girl, so it was on, a competition to see whom could make her their's first. It was like a kick in the nuts when he came to school claiming that the two were together, so naturally, he won and i admitted defeat. However, only two weeks or so later i ran into this lovely girl only to be aksed out by her, then she informed me that my mate had made his story up, making me the winner, it wasnt so much my revenge, more hers, when she confronted him with the case, while we were all together one time, forcing him to admit to me that it was all made up lol. wow, long story
DC Name = President_Rufus
Proud Member of Clan Titan
Rufus Shinra
Clan Member

Postby Tordek » July 27th, 2006, 2:33 am

:blink:
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Krist Irenicus - aka Dune » July 27th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Come on now Tordek, we all know that you piddled in the Order's ale supply after they changed your medicare plan to an HMO.
Krist Irenicus - aka Dune

Postby Zuka Zamamee » July 27th, 2006, 10:03 pm

*Falls over laughing*

Krist...I thought his body was inhabited by an architectural engineer?

:p
My Signature

I am the freezing touch that takes life away,
I am the one whose soul is unclean.
A master of dreams, awakened to the night
I haunt the Astral and reap the mortal life

Through the moonlight's mist
I enter your soul
Which withers from purity I defile
I am the Darkness, the Night that lasts forever

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby Tordek » July 27th, 2006, 10:43 pm

You're damn right I did!
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Krist » July 29th, 2006, 6:00 pm

You bet it is! Only in typical fantasy styling Maximillian DeLoch (as he is now known) is prone to sometimes wigging out and turning mass murderer ala Irenicus sometimes. Something about impressions of his former life left on his brain.

While usually serene, you may at times wind up with a pair of gardening shears in your back.
Krist

Return to Golden Griffon