Useless post.

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Postby Ominous » July 13th, 2006, 6:31 pm

Well, yeah, but the Kool Aid Man is annoying. He busted into my house the other day...through a loadbearing beam.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Rajst Kalizkhanavar » July 15th, 2006, 4:15 pm

Sounds like your problem, then.

:p

And Dune, why don't you bring Krist onto these boards. I'm sure that we could all benefit from the chaos.

:twisted:
My siggy

Revenge is the ending of wrath, the beginning of peace. Only in vengeance can peace exist. They fear us, and rightly. We shall be their doom, and they know it. You too shall be feared, if you are found worthy. Guard these pages well, for they are truth and will show you the way. Resolve your heart; if you fail, you shall die with honour. You have already seen too much to turn back.

Come.
Rajst Kalizkhanavar

Postby Airman » July 15th, 2006, 4:43 pm

I killed Krist off before I left for boot camp. His body is currently inhabited by the soul of a peaceful gardener. He now uses his raw physical strength and flight ability for landscaping purposes.

I had to leave on a ridiculous note.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tommorow could ever follow today.
Airman

Postby Rajst Kalizkhanavar » July 15th, 2006, 4:49 pm

*Falls over laughing*

*Watches John Irenicus fall over too*

Thats hilarious!
My siggy

Revenge is the ending of wrath, the beginning of peace. Only in vengeance can peace exist. They fear us, and rightly. We shall be their doom, and they know it. You too shall be feared, if you are found worthy. Guard these pages well, for they are truth and will show you the way. Resolve your heart; if you fail, you shall die with honour. You have already seen too much to turn back.

Come.
Rajst Kalizkhanavar

Previous

Return to Golden Griffon