Lazily...I scan the crowds for my dear friend Loth Emati

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Lazily...I scan the crowds for my dear friend Loth Emati

Postby Prinzess » July 3rd, 2006, 7:03 pm

Not seeing him she walks up to the barkeep and orders a suitable drink for a Prinzess who has come on a long pilgramage with news from the old Sword of Truth members that her dear, dear friend Loth might be back within Titan walls.
The Barkeep seems to have not seen him this night thus far so I decide to take a seat by the warmth of the fire and I watch the flames flickering as I take my wait.....
Prinzess

Postby Cheshire » July 3rd, 2006, 8:23 pm

*Cheshire slides up next to Prinzess*

Your friend Loth is very much around... cept he doesn't drop by the forum as much. If the matter is urgent, i suggest e-mail.

;)
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Not urgent dear sir :)

Postby Prinzess » July 4th, 2006, 2:59 am

Our mutual friend told me of where I could find him and it has been quite an age since I spoke to him. Merely wanted to know how he fares.
Perhaps if you could email him as I have lost his now because my PC crashed, lost 6 yrs of data.

I would be indebited -smiles-
Prinzess

Postby Loth Emnati » July 4th, 2006, 8:58 am

Princezz :shock:
You dissappeared so suddenly. How are you? you must have a lengthy story to tell. You are not forgotten. Faeryl and Greaybane drops by occasionally in hope to get news from you but otherwise they quit the game about a month after you left. I guess there is just no fun in playing DC without your motherly authority and care :?

It's really good to see you. I'll drop you a pm.

Chesh: I read most of what happens on the board, except spam and rp, I just rarely replies. Reading is pleasantly relaxing, answering needs somekind of concentration :roll:
Loth Emnati

Postby Tordek » July 5th, 2006, 10:02 pm

:idea:
Tordek
RP Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon