Who are you?

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Who are you?

Postby Carzal » March 29th, 2013, 12:58 pm

I'm Carzal. I started playing DC when I was in grade 8 when a friend convinced me to try it - and he convinced me to join Titan too, cause they gave you like TWO MILLION MARKS and equipment and stuff.
I never really played the game much, but I got sucked into the world of Titan fully and wholly. I was an assistant recruiter, and then an officer, a High Councillor and a Lieutenant. Hell, I was even the leader of our short-lived expansion into Legend of the Green Dragon. I came up through the ranks with a bunch of other kids who joined at the same time as I did - Zuka, mikey, TBeck, Gus. I even had assistants who became officers who became HC - Anyx and Ominous come to mind - and mentors like Boy Wonder and Carnelianfire.
I liked to roleplay, although I was hardly good at it, or particularly original, but oh, I did love it. It came out of my love of reading and writing, a love which I still have, but now I try other things, like D&D.
I'm Carzal, Clan Titan. Never played the game much, but I was here, and I knew you.

I'm Carl. Yes, Carzal is hardly a stretch from Carl, I know. I'm 23, from Montreal, Quebec, et oui, je parle français, although I'm actually an anglophone. I'm in law school, I'm dating a wonderful girl, and I eat a lot of perogies. I read a lot, and write a lot, and don't play as many video games as I used to. I dance more, work out more, study more and sleep less.
I'm Carl, Clan Titan. Have never met any of you and probably never will, but I was here, and I knew you.
Attachments
Picture.gif
I'm also totally hot. And vain. Did I mention vain?
Picture.gif (132.34 KiB) Viewed 156892 times
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Re: Who are you?

Postby Zuka Zamamee » April 1st, 2013, 10:04 pm

I am Zuka. I started playing DC in the 8th grade when Hallia, Talia, and Eke introduced me to the game and to Titan. I got into the game hardcore for a while, but soon found that I favored RP over the game itself. I was Duckie's assistant to the RSAH (Rare Store Auction House), and later became a High Councillor. I "left" Titan to go to Frost Knights, but decided to leave them as well, and effectively remained clanless but a friend among many clans. Of all the forums I frequented, none felt like home more than Titan, and so I believe I never actually "left" Titan, just took an extended break.

I was pretty active in RP. Didn't really have much experience with any of the stuff before, and so I had to make stuff up as I went along (those of you who remember the "old" Zuka before the Necromancer Zuka know what I'm talking about). Eventually started getting into D&D and other RPG's, so that gave me a better guideline for playing. Zuka became my outlet of frustration and anger and loneliness and general angst. I made Zuka as evil as I could while imaging him foes as those who gave me grief IRL. Made it oh so satisfying. xD

Unfortunately, I believe I came in the tail-end of the height of the DC forums. As I started to become more active and actually understanding what I was doing, the forums were slowly dying off and members were leaving for college, other MMORPG's, and personal reasons. However, I'll never regret those I met and those I had the pleasure of becoming friends with. Anyx, Ominous, mikey, Carzal, TBeck, Gus, Carn, Curu, zipcat, KingJupiter, Rose Feld, Lee, DCValkyrie, Brock, Rhayny, BlueRose, Rose Tigress, Ekehart, Talia, Hallia, and countless others.

I'm 24, from Austin, Texas, currently living in Tennessee. I'm a pilot, a writer, an avid reader, and a bassist.

Me on the left.
Attachments
061110_18511.jpg
061110_18511.jpg (47.48 KiB) Viewed 156884 times
My Signature

I am the freezing touch that takes life away,
I am the one whose soul is unclean.
A master of dreams, awakened to the night
I haunt the Astral and reap the mortal life

Through the moonlight's mist
I enter your soul
Which withers from purity I defile
I am the Darkness, the Night that lasts forever

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby killadaemon666 » April 27th, 2013, 5:16 pm

this is me i started playing DC when i was in grade 10 when i was about 15 or 16. i will be turning 30 this year. i remember when i first started i liked to help out with the join packages. I was eventually given access to a char named Silva soon after i had all but forgotten about DC and for some time had stopped playing. i came back to play again maybe in my early 20's tiqs did not exist at the time i played for a short time again. i am a very quiet person by nature so if i was around you probably would not have noticed me. i came back again in the last 5 or 6 years and have been playing steadily. i didnt get too involved in RPing too much. i enjoy collecting and hoarding things lol. I ve worked construction for the last 8 years. I went from building scaffolds to building fences, to building highrise buildings, and back to scaffolding. I live in Vancouver B.C one of the most beautiful places in the world and thats a little about me.

Erik with a K

Sig Courtesy of Toki W&W all rights reserved. heh he he..

Miners Cap esblg(=+80a+92dd+1605s) / 31a/d spikey(=+46a+48d+138s)
224d DragonScaleJacket (=+44a+280d+438s) thanks Blade and RE
135d Crystal Swift Boots (=+65a+206d+1020s) thanks D_S
294a Silver Amini Club ESUR( forgot the esed stats) :(
157a 63d Crystal Gauntlet (=+216a+126d+583s)/Serpent Scale (=+105a 111d 1941s)
all B,L,ESUR
killadaemon666
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » June 30th, 2013, 4:06 am

Names Claudio Gustavo Perez. I am from Highland, CA. 25 years young...
Started playing Dc roughly around 1999 when my sister introduced me to the game. played for a year then stopped. Restarted playing Dc again in Middle school around 2001 and formally joined Titan after being recruited by CarnelianFire from the Dc boards as an Ambassadorial officer under Princess Amy, who sadly stepped down shortly afterwards... so i reported straight to Carn. I was eventually promoted HC of Ambassadorial duties. So i got to go around many clans reading through their forums an what not making friends and spreading the word of Titan, and somewhat keeping the peace between clans.(remember the good ole days of New Dawn and Bob Xp) Once Carzal Stepped down from his Hc Recruiting position both ambassadorial and recruiting were merged and i took the position. :pimp: During my time here in Titan I've met many people who i still somewhat idolize <_< >_>
and consider good friends. Phaeton, Dedman, BoyWonder, Tordek,Warscott, Dice, Ducky, Azreal, Raziel, Curulan, Carn, Tys/Guts, Peacmark, Carzal, Zuka, Ekehart, Mikey Taylor, Cheshire, Brop52, ZipCat, Alorn, Lady Lillian, Joe, Tharris, Ominous, Anyx, Xart, PureAznBoy... etc etc... so many names so many past good times :D

Anyway I am truly grateful for my time here... as it honestly helped me along the way growing up being the odd one in school i had this place to kinda be myself and not myself at the same time :D
Attachments
969043_10200552146119717_1446080728_n.jpg
969043_10200552146119717_1446080728_n.jpg (63.95 KiB) Viewed 156768 times
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Ominous » July 11th, 2013, 3:57 am

I'm Ben. I played DC in high school, mostly, and RPed like woah. I now work in theater.

Oh hey, all! Checking in after YEARS.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Agustus » July 12th, 2013, 12:08 pm

O_O
OMIN!!!!!
..::Hugs the lil guy to death::.. XD
Agustus
Clan Member

Return to Golden Griffon