Hi! Let's talk.

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Hi! Let's talk.

Postby James » July 13th, 2010, 11:34 pm

It's been a super long time.

How is everybody doing?
James
RP Councillor

Re: Hi! Let's talk.

Postby Curulan » July 16th, 2010, 12:31 am

Doing great :D
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby zipcat » July 16th, 2010, 9:19 pm

Great here too. :)
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby James » July 18th, 2010, 10:02 pm

Awesome. What're you guys up to these days?
James
RP Councillor

Postby jadewik » December 6th, 2010, 1:37 pm

For me it's been about a year of non-stop RL BS... the storm has finally calmed a bit. I've come to realize a few things...

Firstly, that it's better to be appreciative of what you have instead of focusing on the things you would have had had the economy not decided to venture into the underground.

Also, for anyone thinking of suicide... it's selfish. STOP IT... because after a couple tries, people who love you (like me) still love you anyway. Suicide loses its "bonding" appeal after a couple of tries, pisses your loved ones off for making their hearts jump to their throats and makes people furious because they've been TRYING TO HELP ALL ALONG!!! Instead, I recommend talking to loved ones and just keep on keepin' on. If you're really interested in fixing your troubles, you'll realize your loved ones are TRYING TO HELP YOU but if you keep ignoring their assistance either because of lack of communication or just plain moping around they're going to back off 'till you come and ASK FOR HELP and MEAN IT TOO. They can't help you if you aren't willing to help yourself! Face it, life sucks if you focus on the crap... but it's the attitude you approach it with that can make it less of a suck fest. Focus on things that matter! Stop wasting time grumbling about what ifs!

Lastly (for now, anyway), never, ever, ever organize IRL things VIA email. Either meet in person or chat on the phone. Context can easily go from back-and-forth facts to in-your-face in zero to two seconds flat-- especially if a megalomaniac is trying to tell an opinionated someone how to run things that aren't their business!

Gah!

VIVA la holidays!

Merry festive month of holiday jollies to you all! =D
Clan Titan:
Role-Play Characters: carnelianfire & Ebon-Ashe

Posted Artwork Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Curulan » December 6th, 2010, 1:49 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not a megalomaniac.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby jadewik » December 6th, 2010, 1:52 pm

Nope, I'm not... I'm the obstinate person who thinks the megalomaniac should keep her nose outa my bizniss. *shakes the fist of fury*
Clan Titan:
Role-Play Characters: carnelianfire & Ebon-Ashe

Posted Artwork Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Return to Golden Griffon