HI!!

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Re: HI!!

Postby Curulan » April 22nd, 2009, 4:58 pm

If that's all you're looking to do, I don't see a problem. I'd just ask you make a reference along the lines of "The names Titan and Golden Griffon used with permission from the Clan Titan community" and include the website's link.

And, of course, I'd like to see a copy when it's done. :)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Re: HI!!

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 23rd, 2009, 5:24 am

:) I have some rough drafts at the lair... They are in the Library of souls. ... Very rough drafted.. it was more to get a certain plot down than anything... Remembering names... events... wars... the kidnapping lol ... There are many things in the temple as well that are going to be in the books...

I will definately be using the proper refrences for recognition. I would like to see these boards come alive again in all areas... Even my own...

The official book board is here.... http://elandaria.yuku.com

instead of LeeAnne's lair this is the name of the main city. I still have to come up with the Copyrights post.. I should have that done as I get my information from my instructor...

I was accepted into the Ivy Leauge of writers guilds and they are helping me to pull the first book together. By the time all is said and done hopefully we will have a book out within the next year. I will definately keep you guys updated.
Unicia Wallace

Previous

Return to Golden Griffon