HI!!

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

HI!!

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 8th, 2009, 2:54 am

Thought i would drop in... Its been so long its not funny lol .... How is everyone? Alot of faces I haven't seen here in a long time. Everyone still playing DC or what other games are you guys playing? You guys have come a long way since ezboard lol. Board looks great!
Unicia Wallace

Re: HI!!

Postby James » April 8th, 2009, 4:08 am

Hi there! You kind of posted in the wrong forum :P
James
RP Councillor

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 8th, 2009, 12:01 pm

ROFL I Did!!! Tells ya how awake i was.... thinking about Palace Rantings and where I made my RP Entrance on Ezboard lol. I wonder if any of those rp's still exist lol
Unicia Wallace

Postby James » April 8th, 2009, 2:37 pm

I think the old forum IS still up, but I don't remember where it is.

I also wonder if someone can move this to the Golden Griffin part.I don't remember how to do that myself, or even know if I can.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Curulan » April 8th, 2009, 10:53 pm

Unicia, you're always welcome to RP here. It's been ages since I saw you. :)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 9th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Thanks Crulan!! I have missed you guys that is for sure!! I will definately come and start an rp. I am in a writing program and have been doing alot with it lately. I got accepted into the Ivy League of programs back in March. Hoping to turn some of the rp's into great stories for publishing. Who do i talk to about using Titan Clan name?

I am hoping that once i get the publications in that it will bring back people to the boards and make them lively all over again by following certain characters through the realms we all have created. That is the basic idea anyway.
Unicia Wallace

Postby Da_PAB » April 11th, 2009, 4:58 pm

hey there unicia dont belive weve met but nice to meet you im da pab known as bladelight on the tp good to see you here :)
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby Cheshire » April 11th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Hey Unicia, good to see you again =)
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 14th, 2009, 4:35 pm

Hi Cheshire :) long time since i have seen your smiling face as well :) It is good to meet you Da Pab. Always good to see and meet a new face.

Don't know how many of you know. A tornado touched down here in my home town. I lost a cousin in the chaos. We are slowly recovering and getting back on track. The rest of the family is ok as well . We were very fortunate to get out alive. The tornado touched down two blocks from where we were in Downtown damage to building we were in is minimal compared to the rest of the town. The tornado itself came 150yds at the most from my house and I live in a trailor so i am fortunate it was still here when I finally got home. Everything shook off the walls. no broken windows. the siding came loose from the winds but that was about it.

Those of you that remember my husband William Wallace, he and Princess Marie were in the truck outside and were fortunate enough only to sustain cuts and bruises from the window on the passangers side blowing out from the debris. they were outside of the building I was in with the rest of the kids and didn't get in intime before it hit.

My mother is a nurse and ran Triage till 3am in the morning for the nursing homes. One she worked at the other they had to evauate because of the damage to the building. Her house sustained minor damage and we were fortunate she was not home and in bed like she normaly was. her window blew out and her dresser was on her bed when we finally made it over there.

Its been rough recovering just from the shock of everything. The devistation left behind this town will be lucky to economically survive it. all of our major manufacturing plants are gone with the exception of the airport which is about 2 miles from downtown. Those were just a block away from my house along with the college. Keep everyone in your prayers and thoughts please and for those that lost more than we did. They need it.

hope to talk to you all again soon
Unicia
Unicia Wallace

Postby James » April 14th, 2009, 8:17 pm

Wow.

Best of luck for you and your town, Unicia.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 15th, 2009, 2:18 am

Thank you hun. *hugs*
Unicia Wallace

Postby Da_PAB » April 15th, 2009, 8:31 pm

unicia da pab will throw in a prayer tonight for you, all we can do is go on with our lives, sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one.
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 21st, 2009, 10:06 am

Thank you Da. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayrers as well.

We are getting back on track and trees are off mom's house.... its amazing at the damage this thing caused... They are condeming many of the old buildings that got hit.... and condeming houses that look like they could be repaired....

We are hoping my mom's house will make it past the inspectors... her house is so old... her foundation is River Rock. The additions have the cinder block foundation but I think that is what kept the house from flying away in the first place... that and the concrete front porch. The roof is badly damaged from the trees... one of the trees that fell on the corner of the house was 100yrs old or more. The other was around 50 years. they were criss crossed and the back porch kept them from falling completely through the house... I also think that is what kept the house from flying away!!...

In the aftermath mom and I were talking... Wizard of OZ.... I came in and yelled Toto!!! I am Home!!! I still have my red slippers!!

Mom was overwhelmed with the clean up and poked her head around the door in the kitchen and yelled back "Sorry Dorthy!!! Toto Vacated the premissis and all that is left is The Wicked Witch!*

We both got a good laugh in the midst of the chaos.
Unicia Wallace

Postby Curulan » April 21st, 2009, 1:18 pm

Sorry, Unicia; Katie just reminded me that you posted and I saw the thing about stories.

I use a Creative Commons license for Titan's setting information. You can read the specifics of the license at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en_US, but here's the general gist:
  • You need to recognize that the information referenced is from Clan Titan
  • You can't use the information for "commercial purposes"
  • The work you create must also be under the same license

Obviously, this doesn't necessarily work with for-profit published material, such as selling a book (unless, of course, you have interest in publishing it under a Creative Commons license ;)), so let me know what you have in mind and we can work together and figure something out. I can probably write up some kind of attribution clause for you to include with them.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Unicia Wallace » April 22nd, 2009, 2:31 pm

Thanks. That helps alot.

I had planned on using mostly the name. The stories are going to change quite a bit from the rp side of it... Those are what we are going to use as a rough draft basis... it could change entirely as far as what happens.... What I am wanting to do is of course with Proper credit to Titan and any community I use... there will be a refrence page in every edition they are mentioned in. that in its self would bring people here and to the other clans as well ... I just need to use the Name of Titan and th Golden Griffon Inn. that is where most of our stories took place with the exception of Palace rantings... Then it was mostly in the forest or the home threads people created as you guys didnt have home forms at that time.

Anyone know where Tick is at? what he has been up to? I am needing to get ahold of him as well for LeeAnne's part in the story...

Titan will most likely be in book two as that is where Unicia and Leeanne wind up .... Titan is a big part of them going on and finding their own lands and keeping ties with everyone till toward the end of the books when they become separated off from them later on down the line... the last book outlines I am workin on now... Uni is getting ready to rid herself of this world to move on to the next as everyone she loves has died or moved on. ... she will come back for one last visit before she leaves to see if anyone is still around. She has always remembered them with fondess through out her life.
Unicia Wallace

Next

Return to Golden Griffon