Who Are You?

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Who Are You?

Postby jadewik » December 2nd, 2008, 6:21 pm

Who, Who, Who, Who? (Sorry... too much CSI)

This was lovingly plucked from Torm Guardian's forum thread: http://tormguardians.yuku.com/topic/386?page=1

Please be mindful that what you post will be public knowledge. Only answer questions you don't mind being made public.

Enjoy! =)

Who are you? - I'm "carn" though I've recently started going by "Jadewik" or "Jade". I also have a RP character named Ebon-Ashe. I bleed Titan... I led Clan Titan for 4-or-so years from 2001 to... whenever it was I "retired".

What's your real name? - Katie... or is it? Muahaha!

Where were you born? - SLC, UT (I love acronyms)

What languages do you speak? - English, Spanglish, Bad English, Ob (hehehe), some sign language and some Mandarin Chinese.

Where do you live today? - S. Arizona, USA

What do you do for a living? - I work as a transportation design engineer in the public works department at a local engineering firm. I design roads, bike paths, medians, drainage structures, etc. I recently did the realignment for a road at the University.

What's your favorite sports team? - I used to have an answer for this... but I find it difficult to first choose a sport now-a-days... and also to choose a favourite team. My favourite sport is pole vault. I was actually the first female pole vaulter at my high school.

What are your hobbies? - I'd go through the list, but it's almost easier to say "everything". To name a few things though... I draw, play the piano, play sports, bake, sew, bike, scrapbook, read, write, build things... etc.

What don't you like? - I have a zero tolerance policy for stupidity. It drives me nuts. I also hate being told what to do-- especially by someone younger (bosses excepted). I don't like bratty kids... but they're more a product of poor parenting, so I guess I don't like stupid parents.... which goes back to that whole stupid people thing. I also hate double standards... which covers a broad array of stupid things (like racism).

What's your favorite place? - SanSouci Palace Gardens... I took this awesome photo of the gardens when I was there in '97. It always makes me happy to look at that photo.

What's your favourite movie? - The Shawshank Redemption-- hands down. I also like Ever After and Stardust.

Why do you spell "favourite" with "ou"? If you don't, why not? - I had an Irish pen-pal when I was 12 who kept ragging on me about leaving the u out of colour. His persistence paid off and it stuck.

What do you miss most? - I miss pole vaulting and high jumping... =(

Where do you imagine you will be in 10 years from today? - At work, I hope. I regret to say I'll probably be tied down with some kids... but I'm excited to hope I'll have a house of my own by then.

What's your favourite colour? - A crimson shade of red. I love dark red. it's the colour of passion-- love and hate. I like the duality of the colour the most.

How old are you? - As of today, I'm 27.77 years old.

Best drink in the world? - I have several favourites... Dr. Pepper, mint chocolate hot cocoa, and this apple concentrate mix I bought in Danmark (I forget what it's called!) I absolutely loathe water... why? because it doesn't taste like anything! =)
Clan Titan:
Role-Play Characters: carnelianfire & Ebon-Ashe

Posted Artwork Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Re: Who Are You?

Postby TBeck » December 2nd, 2008, 7:18 pm

Who are you? TBeck. Always have been, always will be.

What's your real name? Thomas

Where were you born? London, Ontario

What languages do you speak? English, French, Some German, learning Old English and Latin

Where do you live today? Waterloo, Ontario

What do you do for a living? Student

What's your favorite sports team? Liverpool - Soccer, Montreal Canadiens - Hockey, Toronto Bluejays - Baseball

What are your hobbies? Videogames, SCA, Soccer, Sports in general

What don't you like? Alot of foods, I'm a very picky eater

What's your favorite place? The swamp forest by my parents house. I love to go there and just run.

What's your favourite movie? Forest Gump

Why do you spell "favourite" with "ou"? If you don't, why not? With 'ou' because that is how it was origionally intended to be. And its the norm here in the great white north.

What do you miss most? The glowing puck on TV hockey games.

Where do you imagine you will be in 10 years from today? No idea. Hopefully married and employed with little ones on the way.

What's your favourite colour? Red

How old are you? 20

Best drink in the world? Cider
TBeck
DC Councillor

Postby Carzal » December 2nd, 2008, 9:16 pm

Who are you? Carzal, the one, the only, foo'.

What's your real name? Carlton Isak

Where were you born? Montreal

What languages do you speak? English, French. I have a passing understanding of American, and the occasional Japanese word. Also, can read political science articles and C++.

Where do you live today? Montreal

What do you do for a living? Breathe. Also, leech off my parents whilst going to university, which I work at a bookstore to pay for.

What's your favorite sports team? The Habs, but I don't really follow.

What are your hobbies? I enjoy wasting time on internet sites, a few internet games, reading (mostly fantasy), dungeons and dragons, a few other geeky things, and then soccer, fencing. Let's put reading again, shall we?

What don't you like? Twilight, that awful book and series. I hate it so much. Also, red peppers are the spawn of the devil himself.

What's your favorite place? My library.

What's your favourite movie? Hoodwinked!

Why do you spell "favourite" with "ou"? If you don't, why not? Because, duh, that's how it's spelled. That's how the language was invented; you can change the spelling if you want but... you are wrong!

What do you miss most? Not having to work and actually do homework in school.

Where do you imagine you will be in 10 years from today? Ruling with the world with an iron fist. In ten years I imagine myself doing a number of things, depending on if I do a PhD in political science or if I go into law.

What's your favourite colour? Red. Or blue. I like green too. And pink is nice, though I'd never wear it or own it myself. It's okay when my gf wears it. Am I a hypocrite what?

How old are you? 19

Best drink in the world? Water. gotta love the water!
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby boywonder » December 5th, 2008, 2:09 am

Who are you? - I'm the Boywonder, or BW for short.

What's your real name? - Sugar

Where were you born? - KC, MO!!!

What languages do you speak? - English, Spanish, Japanese

Where do you live today? - Saint Joe, MO!!!

What do you do for a living? - I am a drug strike for agent and juvenile officer for the city and state I live in

What's your favorite sports team? - THE OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!!!!! RAIDER NATION BABY!!!

What are your hobbies? - Muay Thai, TKE, homework (i do it enough that its become a hobby), guitar, and reading/writing

What don't you like? - diarrhea (dunno anyone who does)

What's your favorite place? - the places my mind takes me when i dream

What's your favourite movie? - Lets Pump Iron (with the world famous Arnie - HILARIOUS!!!)

Why do you spell "favourite" with "ou"? If you don't, why not? - spell check says favorite, so that's how it is

What do you miss most? -my gf just moved to NYC to further her career, so i'm kinda missing her, a lot

Where do you imagine you will be in 10 years from today? - stopping carzal's plots to conquer the world, or teaching.

What's your favourite colour? - white

How old are you? - 23 today, 24 next week, 25 next year

Best drink in the world? - Guiness

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Return to Golden Griffon