Titan we are second plaace we need FUN!!!

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Titan we are second plaace we need FUN!!!

Postby Dice » October 28th, 2008, 7:54 pm

Some fun in the Clan hall forum of DC, Ill copy and paste it but I hope you all have some fun with it, please post some replies in DC if you feel so inclinded

Hi I am Dice

I have been a clan Titan member since 1999, minus the short time I started a clan named after myself, and managed to get it to be 3rd most powerful in DC (Talk about a joke that got way out of hand)

Titan is all stuffy and full of people with big titles and they have cool logo's, all the girls have like a hot elven chick and the dudes all have pics of guys with big swords
(Over compensation) And all these cool people have fancy titles which still mean nothing to me. Sooooooo

I want to be the unofficial appointer of titles for the clan, BUT I need your help, it seems I am older now then I was almost 10 years ago, and I am not as sharp so I need really cool but ridiculous titles for you all to have. Old members or new members welcome to post. If I like the title or you want to be it I will appoint you. Please nothing with profanity or of lude content, besides I already have "female undergarment approval officer"

So Titan lets have some fun cause frankly were in second cause we forgot to have fun when we started handing out titles like "leader of the ninth inner circle" Oh and as for logos if you have a hot elven chick as your pic you waist size is probably bigger then mine, and if you have a knight with a big sword it most likely means you have not touched a woman since the final episode of Friends. Oh and finally please people, Vampires are not that cool!

The Dice
Could be an officer of Titan (but does not play nice with others
Dice

Re: Titan we are second plaace we need FUN!!!

Postby Curulan » October 28th, 2008, 9:24 pm

Hey, at least I quest. If I can do my part, so can the rest of this clan of slackers. ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Dice » October 28th, 2008, 11:32 pm

Okay I got

Curulan Leader of Titan, unofficial title "Head of slacker research" rescuing Titan one Emo at a time! You know I blame Barney for the Emo kids, I mean look at this generation of 16 year old boys wearing girls pants, who was the main childrens' idol back then? It was Barney!!! I caught my daughter watching Barney and put her in time out and then searched the house for any panic at the Disco albums. Keep questing my friend and free Titan of those sterile Emo kids!

The Dice
No Cool logo needed.
Dice

Postby Cheshire » October 29th, 2008, 10:04 pm

yay, dice!! :P
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby Ominous » October 29th, 2008, 11:40 pm

I don't need a title, I have an emoticon.

:omin:
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Joe » October 30th, 2008, 7:04 pm

I don't remember the email I used for my old characters, so I started a new one the other day after you posted this. Good job, go you, sucking me back in again....

wait a minute....
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » October 31st, 2008, 5:18 am

i think ill still stay a slacker
im enjoying my time away from dc
*Maple story is fun lol plus you can choose your type of class from a warrior, thief, bowman magician
and from those other jobs
a total of 4 jobs so far
theres talk of a fifth
Pirate XD
its coming out soon lol
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Joe » November 7th, 2008, 8:35 pm

are we still in second place? because I'm having fun...
Joe
DC Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon