Upgrading DC

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Upgrading DC

Postby james11122 » September 10th, 2008, 1:45 am

I currently have direct contact info for the owner of Dragon Court (A Mr. Fred Haslam). I am trying to raise funding to either buy the intellectual property rights from him, or simply pay him to upgrade it. I am looking for DCers who has some invested interest in DC, and are willing to donate to this cause. Myself I am willing to donate 500 dollars, right off the bat to this cause. But I can't do it alone, I need your help. We can do this guys, we just need everyone who cares to pitch in! PLEASE write me at James111222@yahoo.com or reply here if you are SERIOUS about doing this.

Thank you.

James Bissonette
James111222
SOIA HC
[CENTER]Image

872s cap esfs
1.1k rare kout esfs
91d csb esur
1113s masa esfs
1466s horn es

29/5/2008- Top 24 skill list, 17th place[/CENTER]
james11122

Re: Upgrading DC

Postby Curulan » September 10th, 2008, 1:06 pm

I've been talking with James about this occasionally and I just want to add that he does seem sincere about this. If you want to join a discussion, the best place may be Traderchat, where James is seen from time to time: irc://irc.ircstorm.net/traderchat.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Da_PAB » January 22nd, 2009, 11:26 pm

hows this going ?
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby Sirinnu » August 5th, 2009, 1:47 pm

yes! how is this going!!

DC is still playable, , but it also need some people interested to carry on such projects and invest some time and or money .... to make sure we can continue to play dc for few more years.

TC is still the best place to gather people from various clans, to discuss those matters...
Or posts such as this one by slamanders tavern:
http://wild.ffiends.com/cgibin/Board6.e ... rn&msg=185

I'd like to see more comments from titan members !! since I am sure u all want to see DC and your clan more active!

James was motivated last year, , , and Zeno_demon earlier this year with his new order idea ...

I'm always interested to get involved in discussions and planings to help my favorite game!!
Helping rping and the use of the Town Square, creating multi clan events, , continue discussions about DC rights and a game update.... WE must continue the fight and work altogether !!!
Sirinnu
Wizards & Warriors

Return to Golden Griffon