Hey guys ^^

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Hey guys ^^

Postby LightSol » July 30th, 2008, 2:22 pm

Hello from LightSol, played DC about 5-6 years ago , and i kept my account somehow , but back then i never joined the forums for well, the reason that i was still quite immature and proly thought that being and doing things alone is badass XD stupid me, oh well anyways , somehow got back into DC and instantly decided to join the community , and it was definetly a right choice ^^ met 2 great people already in irc, who both helped me out and i thank em , will be working with you guys soon i hope, so hey all ^^
LightSol
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » July 30th, 2008, 2:52 pm

Hey, LightSol. It's good to have you join Titan-- it's even more awesome to have you here at our forums! =D
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby zipcat » July 30th, 2008, 3:59 pm

Haha, yeah, it's always surprised me when the reaper hadn't taken my character after long breaks. It's good he hasn't taken yours! Then again after they get strong that's not likely to easily happen.

And it's great to have another person to chat with.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby LightSol » July 30th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Heres one of the great persons :D the other being Chesh , and yeah , i guess 2 years time, is enough to loose and find the game atleast once XD
LightSol
Clan Member

Postby James » July 31st, 2008, 2:01 am

RAWRGARBLBLARGH.

Hiya. :)
James
RP Councillor

Postby boywonder » July 31st, 2008, 2:16 am

ignore james. sometimes he drools, loudly, and it comes out like that sound he just made. I'm the BW, it is a pleasure to meet you.

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Return to Golden Griffon