What Are Your Hobbies?

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

What Are Your Hobbies?

Postby jadewik » May 19th, 2008, 2:29 pm

What things do you do when you're not here at Titan?

(I admit to stealing this from clan W&W, where I had too much fun answering the question)

I do a little bit of everything.

I read, write, and draw and am presently working (with snail-like speed) on a comic book. I also keep a journal where I chronicle my adventures. I can play the piano (when I have one to play).... normal, upside-down, or with my hands crossed. I scrapbook, watch movies, and do laundry--- sometimes all at-once. I play every sport that's popular here in the states... I can type at +75 wpm, recite my alphabet backwards in less than 4-seconds, and I can write backwards as fast as I write forwards. I also can operate with a surgeon's speed on live patients in the Wii game Trauma Center: New Blood. I used to terrorize citizens of Paragon City as a villain in City of Heroes/Villains. I also played WoW for a bit... but decided I liked my soul too much to let it be sucked away hour-by-hour. I also camp, hike, bike, rollerblade/skate, and rappel. I can tame wild cats, buckle-swashes (whatever those are), and pretend to know kung-fu. I'm a virtuoso singer... in my car... when no one else can hear me. I also like to conduct classical music in my office while drawing or surfing the internet. I can swim, hold my breath for seconds at a time... and spit ice or cherry pits with amazing accuracy. I also sew, cook, and clean... and when I finish all of that, I'm quite the expert at nap-taking. =)
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby boywonder » May 19th, 2008, 5:05 pm

i can recite my backwards alphabet in less than 10 minutes!

i like to swim (i worked as a lifeguard forever), i love video games (SOASE and GTAIV WOOOO!), and i've practiced muay thai for almost 20 years (since i was 4). i can't write backwards to save my life, but i am writing a book. i've been writing this book going on two years and will probably be another 2 years til i'm done, lol. i love to cook. i love to play guitar (i play classical/spanish, every once in a great while i'll get a hair up my butt and play some rock). i played soccer forever and still do every once in a while. i used to kickbox and was on espn in 2005 for a kickboxing match (which i lost) but still have matches and train. and i as well can take naps like NO OTHER! oh, and my gma once taught me to sew in order to repair clothes, and how to knit, but as the years have gone by, i can do NEITHER! if i'm in the shower i'm become the greatest gift to singers ever! and if i'm in the shower or a little intoxicated i'm also the greatest gift to dancers ever. however any other time i make a great profit by NOT doing those in public. i think there's more... but this is probably a good start...

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby James » May 20th, 2008, 12:57 am

Hmm, hobbies.

Video games, programming, doing backflips, cutting off heads, performing stealth assassinations, poisoning my enemies' drinks, ...

Oh, wait. That borders into job, sorry.

Theorizing (video games and philosophy, etc), humming/whistling/singing, eating food, DDR (lol), sometimes music, helping friends, being mentally insane, climbing trees (given time, good weather, good trees and no chance of trouble causing), telling jokes (on the super lame to the super hilarious to the "wtf?!" level), ramming my head into friends' upper body to signify that I'm enjoying my time with them/acknowledging them with a funny greeting/just for kicks, hanging out with friends, surfing the intarwebz, catching mudkipz, and moar. I'm sure there's moar.
James
RP Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon