For Everyone but Carzal: Twilight News

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

For Everyone but Carzal: Twilight News

Postby jadewik » May 12th, 2008, 5:25 pm

... cause Carz would totally self destruct if he saw my fan-girl-ish-ness kick into over-drive.

EEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEEE!!!!
The Twilight Teaser-Trailer is out!!!!
They have it at IMDB here:
http://www.imdb.com/video/trailer/vi2380464409/

... OR go to the official movie site, where you can see the trailer and some cool bonus material!
http://twilightthemovie.com/

Since the author lives in my home-town, it's "facile" to get tickets to book signings... I went to her Eclipse signing.

</OBSESSED FANGIRL MOMENT>
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby James » May 12th, 2008, 11:20 pm

They definitely got the look of the Northwest down.

That's not the high school's parking lot, though ;)
James
RP Councillor

Postby Carzal » May 20th, 2008, 4:15 pm

so her fourth book is coming out this summer.
so carzal works in a bookstore.
so carzal is going to be going to a "midnight masquerade"
translation: i have to go to work at MIDNIGHT so that I can sell a romance book. about vampires.
now, i have nothing against vampires. I am currently reading the Dresden Files, and there are lots of vampires in there.
BUT THIS??????!!!!111111oneoneoneoneoneseventeen
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby jadewik » May 20th, 2008, 5:09 pm

You read about Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden too? I like the books better than "The Dresden Files" TV series. For some reason reading about him getting his ass beat is more fun than watching it on TV. Somehow, though, he always manages to save the day!

Though, now that I think on that... the release-night of "Breaking Dawn" would actually be a good night for all the single fellas to pick up chicks (or at least meet them).... so... yeah.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » May 20th, 2008, 10:38 pm

the only thing that I don't like about Dresden (i finished book six less than five minutes ago) is that 1) in every single book (except book six, actually) he is totally dead, smashed, out of energy but he STILL HAS MORE somewhere. and 2) the whole wimping on on women thing. I mean, seriously! I have been tortured by my sisters and a billion cousins for my entire life, and I have no mercy for women, and he obviously needs this more than I do.
*is still in the intense period after having finished a book*
ah... working in a book store in the summer means that I spend most of my money on books. *sigh*
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby boywonder » May 20th, 2008, 10:57 pm

just so everyone knows, carn - i love you, BUT

when i read this i vomited a little.

that's a lie, i pretty much changed my whole outfit from the fit of nausea, LOL!

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby jadewik » May 21st, 2008, 12:31 am

Thanks! Now run along and die now. =)
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby boywonder » May 21st, 2008, 10:29 am

hahahahahaha!

... yes ma'am :(

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby James » May 23rd, 2008, 3:19 am

jade. You should try to go to Twilight Day on September 5th, I think. I believe that's Bella's birthday, or Stephanie Meyer's, I can't remember who. At any rate, the Chamber of Commerce tried one last year and it turned out quite good, so you might considering coming up and saying hi to me or something :P

Then, we can buckle our swashes together. Yar.
James
RP Councillor

Postby jadewik » May 23rd, 2008, 11:18 am

That particular day is rough to do... my husband's birthday is on the 4th and my nephew's is on the 3rd.... so planning things is kinda tight. Not to mention, I'm spending all my money on a motorcycle class for the husband right now... and I just used up half of the paid time off I had saved up to take Wednesday off to sleep because I didn't feel like going to work when I got home at 7am from the stupid idiot doctors at urgent care.... so I've quite literally no time to take off right now. =/

Maybe on a later date.... I've never been up that way in the states, so it'd be fun to go.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby James » May 24th, 2008, 12:37 am

Darn. I've no reason to go that weekend, then :p

I think they were planning on having it either the Saturday before or the Saturday after. Probably on the 6th. I need to talk to my former boss about it to see when it's going to happen.
James
RP Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon