Home Remedies

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Home Remedies

Postby jadewik » May 7th, 2008, 5:46 pm

This is for Carzal... because he just might try some of this stuff....

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto, the blockage will be almost instantly removed.

2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.

5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over & going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget all about the toothache.

8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools - WD-40 & Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.

11. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby James » May 7th, 2008, 10:58 pm

Hah! Those are great. Thanks, Jade :D
James
RP Councillor

Postby mikey taylor » May 8th, 2008, 1:25 pm

hahaha thanks for the entertainment during my study break
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » May 8th, 2008, 1:59 pm

addition to #8
a sledge hammer
if part of it shouldnt e moving while another should and both dont work smash it
and #10 is sooo true
so is the opposite
if you think someone is strange before you get to know em there pretty much normal when you do o_O
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Carzal » May 9th, 2008, 9:19 am

look, if I've said it once, I've said a thousand times: the whole mousetrap thing WORKS FOR A REASON. And if it works, don't mess with it.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby boywonder » May 10th, 2008, 1:15 am

lol Carzal, each of those really do have your name on it.

And actually... I've done number 3. To prove a point.

"blah blah put the seat down." "fine." *i walk to the sink in the bathroom, let it rain*

don't try that with someone you love. they'll get really mad. and probably not speak to you for a week.

and she let her dog into my house and pee on my pillow. she said it was to make me think about going where i'm not supposed to. no matter what, women always win fights. no. matter. what.

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby Agustus » May 10th, 2008, 1:22 am

yeah....
they lie so well thats its the truth......
Agustus
Clan Member

Return to Golden Griffon