In The News 4-13 to 4-19

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

In The News 4-13 to 4-19

Postby jadewik » April 15th, 2008, 10:52 am

If you find something interesting... please post it here.

Well, Britney Spears got in a car accident the other day. The funny thing is it wasn't a major headline like when she went nuts and shaved off her whole head or when she drove down the street to ex-cape pappa-ratzi (Yes, I know I didn't spell that like the press) with baby on her lap.... so when she gets in yet another car accident (I guess she's had quite a few), it doesn't make very big headlines... You'd think the State of California would take away her license to drive by now...

In other news, Disney Animator Frank Thomas dies at the age of 92. He worked on Disney classics like Snow White, Bambi and Pinocchio.

... and also, for those US citizens out there, if you don't file your taxes by midnight tonight, you're screwed!
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Chaszofein » April 16th, 2008, 3:33 pm

*Has filed his taxes, gotten his return, and spent it already.*

lol
Props to Rhayny for the sig
Chaszofein
Frost Knights

Postby zipcat » April 16th, 2008, 8:26 pm

Thanks for the news. Never get to it myself, and having a summery is so much better than listening or reading it.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby TBeck » April 17th, 2008, 1:03 am

is not paying US taxes :P
TBeck
DC Councillor

Haha

Postby zipcat » April 19th, 2008, 12:37 am

My friend from back home sent me an email. Needles, Bullhead, and Laughlin are cities separated by only a river and thin line; but they're all in different states. Now one of those cities are trying to switch to being in Nevada instead of California. Either that or they want to become their own country.

I grew up half way in that town. The history of it with this is so funny.

Here's the local paper's article on it;

http://www.thedesertstar.com/articles/2 ... ews994.txt
zipcat
Clan Member

Return to Golden Griffon