In The News This Week

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

In The News This Week

Postby jadewik » April 9th, 2008, 7:52 pm

Charlton Heston, actor and avid NRA member, died.

A baby in India was born with 2-faces (not 2-heads, 2-faces)

... and a baby was implanted into the abdominal cavity of a man.

Can things get any more exciting?
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » April 9th, 2008, 10:57 pm

Speaking of deformities in India, there was a girl born there (I don't know which province) who had eight limbs: four legs and four arms. Her village worships her as a God.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby zipcat » April 10th, 2008, 3:39 am

Where's this pregnant male thing? The only one I can find is the hoax that's been around for a year or two.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » April 10th, 2008, 5:58 am

its not a hoax
its a gender issue
a woman had an opperation to change her appearance to that of a male however (s)he kept the.... how can i say this.... BAH
(S)he kept the innards the same and somehow became pregnant....
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby zipcat » April 10th, 2008, 7:31 am

Oh I see. That makes since. The hoax I was talking about would be the first result you get when you type male pregnancy in google.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » April 10th, 2008, 10:42 am

Actually, there are TWO separate cases. One is the one Gus mentioned. The other one is a male (who has always been male) who had the baby implanted.

The one Gus is talking about:
Pregnant man Thomas Beatie feels 'incredible', locals say he is

The real Man:
http://www.malepregnancy.com/science/
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby mikey taylor » April 10th, 2008, 4:43 pm

wow that's weird. doesn't the man having the baby (gus's one) have a wife or something? might be a rumor. and carn- where will the baby come out of the man who had it implanted into his "womb." and do you have any pictures of the 2 faced baby?
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » April 10th, 2008, 5:28 pm

mikey taylor wrote:carn- where will the baby come out of the man who had it implanted into his "womb." and do you have any pictures of the 2 faced baby?

The man will have to have a C-section.

There's a photo of her at cnn.com:
Click here for Photo

Lali was born with a rare condition called craniofacial duplication, where a single head has two faces.

Doctors who delivered the baby said she appeared to be in good health, and is leading a normal life with no breathing difficulties.

They were initially uncertain whether the baby would have normal functions but say so far she is "doing well" and eating from both of her two mouths.

She also opens and shuts all four eyes at the same time.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » April 10th, 2008, 9:07 pm

try outstaring HER.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby zipcat » April 10th, 2008, 10:36 pm

Yeah.. that's the one I was talking about. I'm pretty sure it's a hoax because I came accost the site a few years ago and it's still the same. It's why they haven't set a due date and why he doesn't have a journal.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Chaszofein » April 11th, 2008, 5:01 am

It's gotta be a hoax. If that were real, it would be all over the news everywhere. My family watches the news at dinner every night. I don't go, or watch, but if something like that happened, living with my mother and sister, guaranteed I could get teased about that. Whole thing just strikes me as fake. Found a link to it in the Transgender one where it's supposed to be live monitoring of his vitals, and his height and wieght is changing every second. Just strikes me as a lame as heck joke.
Props to Rhayny for the sig
Chaszofein
Frost Knights

Return to Golden Griffon