A Battle of Non-Sense

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

A Battle of Non-Sense

Postby jadewik » March 24th, 2008, 3:39 pm

... this one is for Carzal. Pure, RP non-sense. No character sheet necessary... God-Modding is (not) possible... but remember everyone is a God, so if you decide to determine the outcome of something, another God will alter the reality causing time to split and everyone would have a headache unweaving it.... so it's best not to... maybe... or not.

*bites her thumb at Carzal, then glares with lazer beam eyes which fry a hole in the bar*

Whoo-haha!
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » March 24th, 2008, 10:27 pm

Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?

The law is not on your side! *turns carn's legs into frogs, which are creepily still attached to her*

Aha!

(ouch, ouch, ouch... pure rp non-sense is for carzal? that hurts carn, that hurts *bambi eyes* or would if I still had a sole*)

*i said sole, and I meant sole.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby mikey taylor » March 25th, 2008, 12:20 pm

((sorry for making a break in the RP, but i like the Shakespeare reference guys))
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » March 25th, 2008, 3:02 pm

"Sir? SIR?! Did you just call me sir?" carn exclaims as she slips her fingers beneath the frog legs and rips them off like those buttony-warm-up-pants that athletes wear.

"If I'm a 'sir', then you fight like a girl!" Carn shakes the 'fist of fury' at Carzal. This shaking action causes Carzal's sole to fall out of the frog-pants pocket (the pants are still clenched tightly in her hands). Carn picks the sole up and throws it at Carzal as she ducks behind the nearest chair to avoid the backlash.

Peeking 'round the chair momentarily, she sticks her tongue out at Carzal.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » March 25th, 2008, 5:02 pm

Carzal laughed, his ominous voice going all creepy-like, and deep'n'stuff and altogether turning the stomach of anyone who heard it, and spake thusly:
"When I turned your legs into frogs, I didn't just turn them into frog legs.... I turned them into FROGS, also known as my MINIONS OF DESPAIR who SUCK PEOPLE'S SOULS OUT!(definetly not stolen form harry potter)
And you do not know my only weakness, so even by throwing my sole around you can do nothing to me!" *evil, hacking cough*
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby jadewik » March 25th, 2008, 8:18 pm

Carn screams like a girl and hops up onto the closest table to avoid the frogs. They all swell and pop from the sound of the scream, leaving the tavern all gooey and covered in frog-yuck. Fortunately, for carn, the frogs were under her table, so she managed to avoid the blast radius. Upon seeing the frogs' demise, carn pulls out a machine gun that uses cough drops for ammo.

"Go ahead, punk... make my day!"

She proceeds to pelt Carzal with a rapid-fire assault of cough drops as she cackles with glee!
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » March 25th, 2008, 8:38 pm

"Argh, bullets! My only weakness!"
Carzal falls to floor, twitching in agony... but, luckily, the cough drops cure him of his cough, thus giving him new energy! *You have gained 30 HP*
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Zuka Zamamee » March 26th, 2008, 1:53 pm

*Witnesses this occuring. Walks up to Carzal and Carn*

Inflammable moo.

*Walks out of the bar*
My Signature

I am the freezing touch that takes life away,
I am the one whose soul is unclean.
A master of dreams, awakened to the night
I haunt the Astral and reap the mortal life

Through the moonlight's mist
I enter your soul
Which withers from purity I defile
I am the Darkness, the Night that lasts forever

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby jadewik » March 26th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Carn stops shooting because not only is she out of ammo, but she has to ponder how zuka can be on both sides of the room at the same time... figuring that one must be a decoy, she shrugs-- "Zuka should take his act on the road. Then it'd at least make 'cents'", she thought.

Tossing the smoking and empty gun onto the floor, carn summons the power of Grey Skull by shouting "By the Power of Grey Skull" (no less)... Instantly, her outfit changes into 80's spandex, her hair turns long and blonde, and a magical flying horse appears beside her.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby boywonder » March 26th, 2008, 7:23 pm

*BW transforms into a car*

TO THE BATCA.... how did i do that?

*BW likes being a brand new porsche... with wings... and a covertible top*

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby Ominous » March 26th, 2008, 8:24 pm

*Ominous rides in on a motorcycle, breaking the door down. He jumps off, smoking a cigarette and wearing a leather jacket.*

Eeeeeey! Wait a sec. I don't smoke. And I'm not Fonzie.

*He tosses the jacket out the door and his cigarette into a keg of ale.*
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Carzal » March 27th, 2008, 3:28 pm

Not to be out-done by Carn, Carzal too calls on the power of a miscellaneous colour/shade, and is suddenly blonde, wearing spandex, and is leaning on BW.
Flipping his hair with a twist of his head, he grins, and some of his teeth *sparkle*.
"Giggity giggity. Beat that."
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby boywonder » March 27th, 2008, 5:49 pm

WHAT THE F-? *throws carzal off*
GO GO POWER WONDER!

*backflips out of car form into a red helmet with matching body suit, wielding a ridiculous looking sword while an annoying and familiar theme song plays in the background*

-go go power **** [copyright infringements, can't finish the lyrics], go go power ****-

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Return to Golden Griffon