NCAA Basketball

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

NCAA Basketball

Postby jadewik » March 24th, 2008, 12:55 pm

I still have to finish my bracket (so no one tell me the outcomes of the games so far!!!), but is anyone else following the "March Madness"?
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby mikey taylor » March 24th, 2008, 3:38 pm

absolutely

i am studying in college to be a basketball coach so i love basketball. i have watched most of the games and i picked 10 out of the 16 remaining teams correctly :( pretty bad by my standards. who do you have in your final four?
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » March 24th, 2008, 3:41 pm

Sadly, I haven't had time to properly fill out my bracket yet. I'm avoiding games and scores 'till I finish, so it doesn't influence my bracket.... and the fellas at work are totally teasing me about not having it filled out yet and having to periodically cover my ears so I don't hear this weekend's wins. >_<
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby mikey taylor » March 25th, 2008, 12:24 pm

haha we're down to the sweet 16 and you still haven't filled it out... there have been some crazy upsets... thats all i'm saying...
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby Da_PAB » April 25th, 2008, 1:55 am

rock chalk jayhawk lol i didnt get to watch it was at work got 20 calls from my buddies when ku won
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby jadewik » April 25th, 2008, 10:55 am

Sadly, I never did finish my bracket. I took it home and the cat ate it or something... So... since I didn't have a reason to watch any of the games, I didn't. Eeep!
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Return to Golden Griffon