The Artist Formerly Known As

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

The Artist Formerly Known As

Postby boywonder » March 14th, 2008, 7:20 am

*shaking dust from sore muscles and brittle bones, and gaunt figure opens its eyes for the first time in the tavern for a VERY long time. Rising to a sitting position, feeling each member of his spinal cord crying out in response, the body hits a sitting position*

*shaking its head and grumbling for doing so the figure looks around. he's still on a rafter, high above tavern goers heads. with a bit of a sigh, or perhaps a tear for his old and decrepit age, the once wonderous Boywonder half falls and half attempts a roll to the tavern floor below*

"ACK!"

*with a crunch the bones of his legs break and he lays upon the wooden floor momentarily stunned*

"I need my centrum silver..." coughs a dry and unused voice set.

*body healed by immortal means, the gaunt and near lifeless figure rises and looks around*

"Barkeep, a shot of blood! And put it on brop's tab!"
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby Curulan » March 14th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Sorry, BW, but BroP is no longer legal tender here. His debts have been unpaid for far too long. ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Carzal » March 14th, 2008, 4:13 pm

How could you! You do realize that there will be a enormous economic break-down if that occurs, right?

Also, hello oldmanwonder.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Ominous » March 14th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Remember when Gus paid off 1% of that tab? Yeah, there was an insane surge in the economy for a few weeks.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Milton » March 14th, 2008, 6:52 pm

Milton had been spacing off on an odd twirl pattern on the wodden table, but when he heard Brop's tab his head perked up. That usually meant a lot of dreaking, for free. His half smile was short lived when he saw the bar tender poor the man blood. Darn.

Another dead person. If there were more people like that who could heal themselves the healer knew he'd die of dehidration. Milton laughed weakly and went back to his mead.

OOC: Hey there. This is zipcat. I don't think I know you but welcome. It's neat hearing someone mention Brop's tab; it sure does remind me of things.
Milton

Postby Carzal » March 14th, 2008, 9:00 pm

Oh brop's tab... the legend of Titan, the only thing that we could all agree belonged on the "Seven Wonders of Titan" list. And where's brop and his skeelz now? off playing NewAge. BW, what brings you back? Was it an email, perchance?
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Magerone » March 15th, 2008, 12:51 am

well well it's about time you returned :p
Magerone

Postby Lady Lillian » March 15th, 2008, 7:10 am

Lilly quickly turned on her stool at the bar to see what all the commotion was about and nearly fell off of it. For a few moments all she could do was gape at the man now sprawled on the floor.

Finally gathering herself, she sat her mug of hot cocoa on the bar and turned to face Boywonder, a brilliant smile stretching across her face at the sight of her old friend.

Extending her hand to help him up, she said "Why Boywonder, it's been far too long. I hope you've missed me even more than I've missed you."
Lady Lillian
Clan Member

Postby boywonder » March 15th, 2008, 2:37 pm

*taking the shot the second the bartender put it on the bar, BW smiled at all the hellos and turned around*

"Ahhh... my friends." *a giant grin spreads ear to now fully restored ear*

"CURULAN YOU'RE STILL ALIVE??? Carzal good to see you young spammer (ooc: i found the board doing a google search, no emails). Mage what are you doing here and not out playing magic with Torm?"

*turning to a few others*

"A pleasure to meet you sir, I may remember a few words from you back in... december of ... well... like 5 years ago perhaps."

*waving*

"ZUKA! SAY HELLO!"

*and finally, with a world famous heart-breaking grin... :D *

"LILY!" *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

*letting her go he steps to the side of the cirlce and shoots off a few questions*

"brop's tab is gone huh? wow. as for the seven wonders of titan... lets see... Number One would HAVE to be the meaning of py in doggy's name (of which i know, muah hahahahaha). second ... brop's tab? then there was the toilet paper bandit of which batshire and robinwonder had to chase after... of course we never could find out who it was. and perhaps silk&steel, she definately is a wonder all in her own, and left, unless someone's heard from her. the there was the lich king and megatron fight. oh, and what about that revival of the epic-rps? i remember those. and then a few people attempting to reinvent it right?"

*wheezing a bit from all the talking, BW grabbed another shot from the bar*

"Oh yes..."

*throw an ancient coin with a familiar Titan dragon on the counter*

"FREE DRINKS FOR ALL! TODAY IS THE HOLIDAY OF BROP'S TAB!"

*turns back to the circle with a grin*
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Postby Curulan » March 17th, 2008, 12:20 am

We kidnapped Magerone and are holding her hostage with all the fun.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby mikey taylor » March 17th, 2008, 11:23 am

what's up BW?! been schooling young new RP'ers lately?
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby Carzal » March 17th, 2008, 4:01 pm

heh, i remember when half a dozen of us signed up for lessons from BW, and then we all posted once, and then never did it again, and he was... angry.
good times, good times. kinda.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Magerone » March 18th, 2008, 8:33 pm

*grins at Curulan*

no need for kidnapping...Torm is more ooc than ic...I just like it here too much and it's not yuku :P
Magerone

Postby jadewik » March 19th, 2008, 11:03 am

A voice from the back of the room is heard and they part as Ebon-Ashe steps through the parting crowd, "Do you still need that drink, old man?"

A wine glass of warmed blood rests in her delicate, but deadly hands. Ebon extends it to BoyWonder with a rogue-ish smile as she sized up her returning clansman.

"Drink up, this one is on me tonight."

((OOC: Glad to have you back-- This is "carn"... I'm going by "Jade" now to alleviate the whole IC/OOC issues people have. If I write as Carn or EA, you'll know I'm IC.

It really is good to see you! I hope you're doing well. Welcome Back! ))
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby boywonder » March 20th, 2008, 1:39 am

*nodding to the newcomer jade, BW swallows the entirety of the drink at once and immediately the effect takes hold. skin reforms over and over until BW finds it to his liking, of course a bit on the pale side, though not sickly or even odd looking, with deep red in his lips and bright blue through his eyes. an athletic build welled up under once-magnificent clothes followed by a cropping of blonde hair cut a bit short to cover a once balded head. rubbing his hair BW again smiled*

"Ahh... thank you Jade. It is a pleasure to be here."

(ooc - yes, i remember the RP lessons, you kids made one round, each got hurt somehow, and backed out, however it was hilarious shortly after)

*give a quick wave and a shout, BW blasted out the front doors*

"i'm off to find phaeton, that man must be here somewhere!"

My friends all call me old scratch and I am a Capricorn
My turn ons are romantic walks and killing the unborn
boywonder
Clan Ambassador

Next

Return to Golden Griffon