Attn: Facebook users

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Attn: Facebook users

Postby Curulan » March 1st, 2008, 9:24 pm

I have created a Group on Facebook for Titan. It's the next logical step in our expansion, since SA already has one. If you have a Facebook account (and use it), please join the group. If you don't have a Facebook account, more power to you for not giving them free license to use your personal data for their corporate gain and you are welcome to continue not having one. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10882131802
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Carzal » March 1st, 2008, 9:56 pm

Down with Facebook!

Uh, yeah, I do have one, but only under duress.
Clan Titan is an online gaming community. Originally formed as a clan in the game Dragon Court, Clan Titan has branched outward into other games, as well as evolved into a general online community open to any who wish to play games fairly and help out those who are less experienced. Clan Titan is also the home to a burgeoning roleplaying community centered around the setting of the Dragon Court game.

Burgeoning roleplaying community?

Speaking of which, how about that idea that was put forward of re-making the PR into something more roleplayish and less just a forum where you can roleplay. We could have multiple subsections in the PR, including one for our wonderful character sheets, and then others (example: one for Titan, one for the city of... *I do know this, but I'm testing you*, one for Salamander, and so on. I'm sure we could come up with something interesting).
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Curulan » March 1st, 2008, 10:38 pm

There's no reason to put in multiple "sections"; we have too many forums and subforums as it is.. Besides, Palace Ranting is for the generic, anything-goes RPs anyway.

And yes, it will be burgeoning as soon as people JOIN. Start recruiting dammit! :P
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Carzal » March 1st, 2008, 11:06 pm

Ehem. Why don`t you join the roleplay that I thought up, then? I don't see why not. Of course, I know that you have given yourself uber-god-Rand-Al'Thor-style powers (which, as the head of the rp council at Titan, you can), so you'd either have to give me permission to give you some kind of horrible disease or something to reduce said power OR create a new character.
You know you want too, just like Ominous and TBeck and James. RIGHT?
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Curulan » March 2nd, 2008, 3:45 pm

Or I could just... ya'know... play my character as he would normally be played, which doesn't necessarily mean he'd use uber-powers (since most of the world doesn't even KNOW he has uberpowers, just that he's damn good at what he does do) :P
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Carzal » March 2nd, 2008, 8:31 pm

Yeah, except that some of the characters that you are going to be dealing with in this other world are, uh, GODS. Well, some of them. And some of them are unidentified other ones who have lived for countless eons despite being completely human.
And since this is in another world, no one knows that you ahve uber-powers, but they'd kinda notice. Quickly. And power attracts power.
Another idea would be that the only reason why you decide to go into that world is because your powers were stolen by something in that world, thus adding another dimension to the quest other than altruism/mercenarism.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon