I need an opinion on this

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

I need an opinion on this

Postby Carzal » February 25th, 2008, 10:08 am

Having finished both seasons in heroes in the space of four days or something, I suffered an overdose, and the ill-effects (which are wearing off, don't worry) are that I spent a couple days frantically thinking about super-powers.
So, what super power would you have? No time-stoppage, and no multiple powers. Just what the power is, explain how it works and why you would take it. Preferably a made-up power, not one taken from Heroes, but that's okay too. there are only so many powers.

I choose total discipline and control of my body. Why? Because it is awesome. Everything you would do is exact, and you would have such total control over your reflexes that you could dodge a bullet (ie, you'd be able to move faster than they could pull the trigger). You'd be able to do everything so exactly that you'd be unbeatable, and be really amazing a sports too.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby zipcat » February 25th, 2008, 2:28 pm

I'd want to be able to change the genetics in a seed or gamete simply by touching it. Then I could make super food and would only be limited to my imagination.

I'd make Ice-cream grow on trees.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Da_PAB » February 25th, 2008, 7:50 pm

id make everyone i touch smell good because theres alot of peeps out there that stank, no offense
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby Agustus » February 27th, 2008, 2:03 am

thats very original Pab
as for me
id like to be able to control thoughts in peoples minds I.e change a memory one would like to forget or forge a memory someone wants to experience

after all there are somethings people want to forget
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Ominous » February 27th, 2008, 10:20 am

Heat vision is the ultimate superpower. If you have heat vision, you can do anything that any other superhero can do, but ten times better.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Joe » February 28th, 2008, 3:46 am

I'm thinking I'd go with the power of sean connery. I mean, yeah, heat vision is everything Omin says it is and more, but I mean, hell man, it's sean connery.
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby James » February 28th, 2008, 1:36 pm

Controllable and dispensable invisibility.

What does this mean?

I can turn myself and my clothes invisible.

I can touch other people and they will remain invisible for as long and I have a finger on them or for two minutes after I let go. This applies for objects as well.

In terms of controlling it when I let go... I can mentally release the invisibility when I want to. Imagine it like changing the reflective properties of a person to bend light around them such that they are rendered completely camouflaged... that is what this power does.

My second choice would be vision enhancement, or in other words, the abiltiy to magnify what I see through my mind like a telescope or microscope and inspect things at a seemingly very close detail normally unobtainable. This would mean I'd have more than perfect normal vision, of course, so I wouldn't need glasses any more!

My silly choice would be an infinite supply of blood. That would be fun.

Also, if I see either of the last two on the show, I'll know who to clobber over the head. This is, of course, provided I actually watch the show, which I normally do not.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Carzal » February 28th, 2008, 4:52 pm

not needing glasses would be nice.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Ominous » February 28th, 2008, 5:07 pm

What about the power to generate a single packing peanut from nothing every hour on the hour?
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby James » February 28th, 2008, 6:39 pm

Ominous: I'd rather be able to control that and build it up so I can build a whole bunch of them at once. And have it be generated every minute.

So after an hour you can make 60 fall down from nowhere. Hee.

It'd be cooler if it were cherry blossom petals, though.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Agustus » February 28th, 2008, 9:23 pm

infinite bubble rap
*pop*
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Carzal » February 28th, 2008, 11:23 pm

Carzal
DC Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon