Roleplay

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Roleplay

Postby GameMaster » February 23rd, 2008, 1:33 pm

Worlds and Wars is up in the Palace Rantings. Note: there are rules. And I am the GM, so everything I say goes. Read the "Notes" first please.
Thank you.
GameMaster

Postby Carzal » February 25th, 2008, 5:44 pm

Well, since my GM account was locked by Curu (whimper) for reasons I still only partly understand (alright, I understand, but disagree with, k? and I will obey), I'll be using this account to GM it up.
BUT, no one is joining, despite the fact that two people told me that they would right away! No one seems to have any interest in it. It IS a serious roleplay, and I will be, in the beginning, both the GM and a character (Carzal), but very quickly Carzal will be just one of the characters the GM uses to advance the story along. If it actually winds up happening. I thought that even with this low activity, people would jump up at a roleplay.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Ominous » February 25th, 2008, 6:22 pm

I promise I'll post eventually. I just need to get my real life in order. :P
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Carzal » February 25th, 2008, 10:27 pm

pff, everyone knows that real life is imaginary.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby zipcat » February 26th, 2008, 12:21 am

Haha nice 'notes'.

I'm reading the role-play now.

-----

Carzal would only heroes be grabbed into this world, or..? I think one of my characters might be considered more of a hero than others if not.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Carzal » February 26th, 2008, 8:55 am

He's a desperate old man. He'll take anyone. Most people here aren't really "heroes" but they are individuals, not armies. Thus, heroes.
Somehow. Yeah, logic was never my strong point.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby jadewik » February 26th, 2008, 11:42 am

I read through the RP y'day... but my first impression was that none of my characters would fit... especially since they wouldn't be able to react how they react in character...

You'll have to ask Curu why he suspended the account...

I'd love to join in RP with ya, carz... I don't want to be a major player, though... I don't have time to post 5-times a day... sometimes all I've time for is a once-a-week posting.

CuruEdit: I've already discussed that with him, Katie.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » February 26th, 2008, 6:11 pm

Yes. We had a long PM argument, most of which was me going "PLEASE *bambi eyes times eighty*" and him going "No!".
I lost.
The way I plan to make it is a very long, time-wise, but not so long action-wise. So rather than having three posts per person detailing how they crossed the city, there will be one per person for crossing half a kingdom. I only have the first part, divided into four chapters (yeah, complicated, I know) thought out, but with the characters my mysterious companion and I have created (ie, i created some and he's going to soon) we'll have it set for some pretty cool stuff.
yay?
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Shane of Clan Titan » March 3rd, 2008, 5:12 am

Working on my character-sheet, may join when that's ready, posted and approved.

Picture was modified by PaRa618
Shane of Clan Titan

Postby Carzal » March 4th, 2008, 10:54 am

damn straight you are. *mutters something about kids these days*
Carzal
DC Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon