Visiting!!!!!

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Visiting!!!!!

Postby Pennier » February 19th, 2008, 2:48 am

So like so many of y'all I got an email from Curu telling me that things were slow here and I should stop by (I think it was a mistake, but hey here I am). So college is a lot harder than I remembered, but it's been five years. But basically it's kicking my butt, of course I decided to do everything online this semester, which was probably not the easiest route to go...I'm doing pretty well at it though, and those short semester classes are HARD!!!!!! I feel like I've quadrupled my workload by taking two of them this semester.. The puppy dogs are doing good (except the one that got hit by a car and died, he's in puppy heaven), although my Grover Cleaveland gets weirder by the day, tonite he knocked a bookshelf down on top of him... *huggles y'all* How are y'all though??
Pennier

Postby James » February 19th, 2008, 5:14 am

Yar, doing well. Maybe this all-call will finally inspire some RP, eh?
James
RP Councillor

Postby Pennier » February 19th, 2008, 3:26 pm

yeah, hopefully you guys can get some more RP action started around here, and maybe one day I'll get a charrie-profile or two sent in, I really want to RP my pirate chicky, but first I have to send in her char-sheet...*laments* maybe when school and RL slow down I'll get that to the council...
Pennier

Postby jadewik » February 19th, 2008, 6:09 pm

I've heard a couple people say we have too many rules when it comes to RP... that confused me, since really the only rules you really need to keep in mind are no acting for others' characters and no god-modding.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Ominous » February 19th, 2008, 6:41 pm

Well, we do have the character sheet rules, but those aren't exactly difficult to follow.

Hiya, Pennier!
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Gwaihir Windlord » February 19th, 2008, 6:44 pm

..::Gwaihir saunters into the familiar bar, the smells of ale and roast mutton mingling with the aroma of the fire and sweat brings back many good memories. As his eyes adjust to the dim light, Gwaihir sees a small figure having a casual conversation with two other people. Grinning widely, he leaps forward and scoops the dryad up, practically crushing her in his embrace::..

Pennier!!!!! It's soooooo good to see you!!!!
Gwaihir Windlord

Postby Pennier » February 19th, 2008, 10:42 pm

Carn- It's not the rules keeping me away I just don't want to sign on for something and find I have no time for it...

Ominous heyas!!!

GWAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggle-pounces the windlord* OMG I haven't seen you in forever. Where have you been hiding??
Pennier

Postby Gwaihir Windlord » February 21st, 2008, 10:22 am

Well still in the same place, if I remember correctly we didn't live that far from each other. So you're back in school, what for, I mean, what's your major.

Me just hanging out at Starbucks, doing theatre with my daughter, stuff like that.
Gwaihir Windlord

Postby Pennier » February 22nd, 2008, 4:57 pm

Yeah, although I'm down in SC now for school. I'm in first semester still, but I want to be a large animal vet tech, and if I can get everything I need done, I'd like to dual major with a degree in Agricultural business. I'm going to make baby horses (and cows too if they pay me enough, although I don't like cows).
Pennier

Postby Gwaihir Windlord » February 25th, 2008, 12:39 am

so how do the baby cows pay?
Gwaihir Windlord

Postby Curulan » February 25th, 2008, 1:41 pm

With moo-ney, obviously. ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby mikey taylor » March 4th, 2008, 2:49 pm

hey Pennier... i havent seen you around in years. i think curu's email was a great idea to bring back all you oldies.
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby Carzal » March 4th, 2008, 10:47 pm

gods, mikey!
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon