When in Rome...

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

When in Rome...

Postby Carzal » February 19th, 2008, 1:11 am

Kill everyone. That's my new policy. You get to Rome, you pull out your goddamn katana and you just start slicing.

When I recieved an urgent distress call sent out to... well, everyone, about how Titan needed us back, I had no choice but to hope onto a bright blue motorcycle and to floor it until I got back to the Forum.

(It may have occured to the more discerning minds out that that you can't "floor it" with a motorcycle, or it might not, because, you see, I'm not even really sure if you can. Can you? Please email me at alcalzbird@msn.com with your 500 word answer to answer this complex question.)

And yes, the whole bright blue motorcyle was one of my sad attempts to integrate myself into Titan Mythology. It failed. At least I made half of the stickies on the new site and have the distinction as being the best Titan ever, since they never selected a new "Titan of the Month" after me.
Suckers.

And now, in the words of the famed Doctor Petersen-Deeprose, AKA Lazrac (which ISN'T Carzal backwards), "I bid you good-night, because I have a fricken polisci test tommorow morning at 8, I didn't study because I was watching the entire first season of Heroes and I'm hoping that sleep is going to turn me into a brilliant political scientist. Also, please let me develop the super-power of incredible sex appeal. Telekinesis wouldn't be so bad either, but the sex appeal one seems damn useful, and has the bonus of being originally thought up by me, and not by a TV series. Goodnight!"

(and no, I didn't actually say that outloud. I mean, the Doctor didn't.)
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Ominous » February 19th, 2008, 1:13 am

I miss you, Carz.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby James » February 19th, 2008, 5:15 am

Lmao. Stay a while, won't you? :D Maybe not in terms of right now, but come by more often and such :P
James
RP Councillor

Postby Curulan » February 19th, 2008, 1:30 pm

Seriously. I've missed your sense of humor.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Carzal » February 20th, 2008, 12:30 am

Good god, you guys must be starved for laughs when you start coming to me of all people. I've found the disturbing tendency that when I try to be funny, threads die, and when I say something series, people are actually amused. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a series to finish.
And I probably didn't fail polisci!

I'll try to stick around. I was at Titan for... what, two, three years? You guys changed me, especially people like Omin and Zuka. And that bastard Gus. Oh... he will pay.
*evil eyes*

Edit: Also, i want those 500 word essays. Comeon. You know you have nothing better to do with those miserably pathetic excuses for the lives that you insolent worms lead. Or something.
Last edited by Carzal on February 20th, 2008, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Magerone » February 20th, 2008, 1:01 am

Well perhaps you are so humourous that they simply are laughing too much to respond to you? :p

But as long as you stick around, I will have to stick around, starcraft lover *grins evilly*
Magerone

Postby jadewik » February 20th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Too true, Carz... it is GOOD to see you around.

... and essays? o_0
Didn't you owe me one too? =P
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Carzal » February 20th, 2008, 6:14 pm

*stares* I have a sinking feeling that I actually do. If you find out what it was about, and if it isn't too long, I will do it. Soon. Procrastination is always good.
And could someone please inform me who is still around? I've seen a bunch of the old guard (well, the middle aged guard. not quite curu and carn style, you geezers, but i mean gus and omin and tbeck. and that twisted freak who calls himself ekehart... don't trust him) but where are people like Zuka?
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Ominous » February 20th, 2008, 10:56 pm

I'm right here. I think I'll probably end up being here for a long time, but doing less and less. Note my post count approaching 1000: It'll never get there. It'll just get asymptotically slower and slower until finally I'll reach 999 posts somewhere around 2050.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Carzal » February 20th, 2008, 11:46 pm

the people I knew best from Titan were Omin and Zuka, and Omin is usually pretty easy to find. Zuka is the type who might have just slunk off into an unsavory corner because he was bored, or was trying out for the marines or something.

*sighs* I remember when I had the most posts on this board. I also remember when everything that we posted that wasn't strictly essential was moved to the spam forum (EHEMcuruEHEM).
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » February 21st, 2008, 4:11 am

not around titan anymore just got an email and figured id check it out guess it was all for nil... later
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Carzal » February 23rd, 2008, 10:19 am

Yay, *shadows Gus home and puts centipedes in his bed*
A good days work, if I do say so myself.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Return to Golden Griffon