Newage3

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Newage3

Postby mikey taylor » February 4th, 2008, 10:51 pm

Hey guys, if you're new to the clan or if you just want to play a new game, you should check out Newage3. It's a text based RPG where you can build yourself into a strong individual character, or become a military general. The game can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be. We have a good clan with one of the strongest players in the gam, Peacemark. Anyways, we have a newbie guide and everything else you need to get you started. PM me for any questions you have via this forum or in the game.

Click this to register and give me some extra points:
http://www.newage3.com/index.php?a=signup&o=80545

Click this to check it out and not give me points:
http://www.newage3.com
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby James » February 5th, 2008, 1:13 am

Forgive me for being blunt, but Newage3 is kind of the cesspool of the Internet. Don't get me wrong- the game itself is very fun, but don't expect the public boards to be all friendly and awesome like the typical Titan atmosphere.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but people deserve to know what the run-of-the-mill post on the public forums are.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Agustus » February 5th, 2008, 4:53 am

heh
not really that bad... just depends on how you go in and act around people
also if you you have been to a chat room its not much of a difference... so neticate is a factor

aside from that its a pretty good game once you get used to it
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » February 5th, 2008, 1:42 pm

"netiquette" ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby mikey taylor » February 5th, 2008, 2:06 pm

i have no idea what you just said james... and what parade are you raining on? and who are you?
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby James » February 5th, 2008, 2:47 pm

I was the former co-leader of Chemical Imbalance as lead by the Terminator. I quit a long while ago.

What I'm saying is that the public forums are not a good climate to make friends in- most people are wild, raucous and sexually oriented. Many of the people who go to the public forums are looking for trouble.
James
RP Councillor

Postby mikey taylor » February 5th, 2008, 3:09 pm

oh, i don't go to forums on the game... i just play and check out the clan forums. if you ever consider coming back though, Titan needs new members because a lot of the old ones are MIA. that's why i posted this, not to advertise for newage3, but to get people to help in this branch of our clan.
I'm a real big tymer
mikey taylor
Clan Member

Postby James » February 5th, 2008, 3:57 pm

I am not coming back to NA3, sorry.

It's good that you don't go to the forums, though :)
James
RP Councillor

Postby Curulan » February 6th, 2008, 1:43 pm

Gus... Could you check real quick and see if my character is even still alive? I haven't logged in for a while and don't have time at the moment.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Agustus » February 8th, 2008, 5:53 am

yea its still thereCurulan (83723) 3 203 Soldier 734 303
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Peacemark » February 20th, 2008, 4:28 pm

James wrote:I was the former co-leader of Chemical Imbalance as lead by the Terminator. I quit a long while ago.

What I'm saying is that the public forums are not a good climate to make friends in- most people are wild, raucous and sexually oriented. Many of the people who go to the public forums are looking for trouble.

yes but it's alsways the same kind of people doing that that's why people stop posting and there is corrupt staff like in any game kinda.

but yeah it can be rude sometimes but editors are more on it lately and there is a report post thing now where you can enter a reason also. that helps

and on our forum their never have been problems and who needs the general forum anyway unless sometimes when it's about ventilating ones opinion about some game stuff

Dragon Court
Clan: Titan
DCnames: Peacemark 1stPeacemark 1st peacemark

Newage3
Name: Peacemark
ID: 32060

Click this link to signup -> NewAge3
Peacemark
Clan Member

Postby Carzal » February 20th, 2008, 5:45 pm

well, in a public forum you can humiliate people by using words they don't understand and thus educating them when they go and look them up on google
NOT THAT I'VE EVER LOOKED SOMETHING UP ON GOOGLE, I am far too brilliant for that.
I actually did have a reason to post here (oh my, that's rare, I know). What ever happened to LoGD? And didn't we have another game that we played too?
I used to have a whole bunch of titles, I think. That probably makes me better than you. Maybe.
Carzal
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » February 21st, 2008, 4:05 am

games titan is/has been in
Dc,DcTest, NA3, LoTG, UD
and a short stint thanks to my part and a few others in Darkthrone
Agustus
Clan Member

Return to Golden Griffon