Jadewik Dragons Dawn ? For You

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Jadewik Dragons Dawn ? For You

Postby Lazarid Anarion » February 1st, 2008, 12:21 pm

Jadewik I remember a while back you told me that you are/were a Dragons Dawn fan 8-) .I just finished Drangonseye and I am wondering what book is the next in line...

And How you been? I have not had the chance to drop by here in a long time. real life and my guild duties in EverQuest keeps me pretty well busy

Fallen Angels At My Feet/Whispered Voices At My Ear
Death Before My Eyes/Lying Next To Me I Fear
She Beckons Me Shall I Give In/Upon My End Shall I Begin
Forsaking All I've Fallen For I Rise To Meet The End
Lazarid Anarion

Postby Curulan » February 1st, 2008, 1:39 pm

If you're talking about the Dragonriders of Pern novels, Dragonseye (and Dragonsdawn) was a standalone novel. The next one published was The Masterharper of Pern.

Also... I can not in good conscience recommend any novel by Anne McCaffrey. If Jade wants to, that's her call. :(
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby jadewik » February 2nd, 2008, 2:01 am

You sure that was me you were talking to? I've never even heard of those books much less read them....

If you want to know what books I've been reading, you're welcome to visit my GoodReads account here:
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/152831

I only started it back in June, so it's missing a lot of books that I've already read... but that's a good measure of what I read and how fast I read it. I'm working my way through "The Amber Spyglass" right now. I'm on page 310... so about half-through. That'll complete "The Golden Compass" trilogy... then I'll read "Lyra's Oxford" and finish that "world"... I'm 1/3 though Christy Marx's writing book... and I'm dying to finish the second Vampirates book and Sinclair Lewis' "Arrowsmith" (I started that some time in HS, but had to take it back to the library before I finished so I never know what happened to the doctor!)... after that.... who knows. My 'rents gave me a book on serial killers as an early b-day gift, so maybe I'll devour that! Haha. I guess I like to read lots of stuff.... and though I try to stay away from the mainstream fantasy series, I did get sucked into GRRM's "Song of Ice and Fire" series. I eagerly await the completion of "Dances with Dragons" as well as the rest of the series.... I just hope he finishes it before he dies. Heh.

Anyway, thanks for the update! =)

... and don't worry... no Anne McCaffrey for me!
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Lazarid Anarion » February 2nd, 2008, 8:42 am

I guess I was mistaken then.I could have sworn it was you.....My aplogies

*bows*

good day

Fallen Angels At My Feet/Whispered Voices At My Ear
Death Before My Eyes/Lying Next To Me I Fear
She Beckons Me Shall I Give In/Upon My End Shall I Begin
Forsaking All I've Fallen For I Rise To Meet The End
Lazarid Anarion

Return to Golden Griffon