Cordially Inviting you

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Cordially Inviting you

Postby Lee » December 5th, 2007, 5:14 pm

To whom it may concern:

Shangri-La is opening up an idea for a large RP. Can whoever is the leader of Titan contact me please if your realm wants to be involved with the RP. I will need the permission of a leader to involve your realm due to the large nature of the RP being discussed.

Can whoever is in charge please contact me. My AIM (DC Kyushu) or email, or even my inbox here. My email is lee@shangrilabay.com

It's actually going to be realm-wide. It will also be closely monitored to alleviate god-modding and eliminate redundancy. That is what I am hoping for. It will be a quality, epic RP that will involve anyone. All are welcome, etc.

Cordially,

Lee

Image|Image|
Lee

Postby Joe » December 5th, 2007, 5:16 pm

Hmmm, this sounds interesting. We are also currently planning a major RP here soon, I don't know how many people will be able to have to time to be involved in two at once. Do you have a date in mind to start it?
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby jadewik » December 5th, 2007, 8:10 pm

Lee:
Technically, you'll want the approval of our RP committee-- not the clan leader.... and most of our RP structure can be found here: http://clantitan.org/wiki

Feel free to contact anyone on the committee (Joe, James, Curulan, and myself... and anyone else I've forgotten... though the 4 of us seem to be more active). Any committee member can pass information along. Just give us a time and context. Curulan spends a lot of his time in the forum chat in the afternoons (about the time I posted this-- 5pm Arizona time) if you prefer to talk with him.

My AIM sn is KJOwildcat
I'm afraid I'm not around as much as I used to be, but the easiest way to reach me during the week is VIA email:
carnATclantitanDOTorg

Reguards,
Jade
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Lee » December 6th, 2007, 3:26 pm

Thank you for your responses. To answer your question Joe, I plan to start it immediately, in fact, I am going to make an RP post later today and submit it as a subplot to starting off the event. Anyway, that is a shame. James, one of your members was telling me of your large RP plans. That is great to hear that we will have two running, but at the same time disheartening due to the clashing times. What I can say to you though is this: I plan to draw this RP out for months. It will not be a week long thing. I want to develop characters, plots, drama. So, hopefully, this will allow for posts from others who face time constraints and frustrating online schedules.

I will contact you more specifically to go over details. Both of you. I appreciate your replies. And jadewik, I will try to get in contact with the committee.

Thank you,
Lee

Image|Image|
Lee

Postby Curulan » December 7th, 2007, 2:14 pm

Don't worry about time. One of our RPs has been going on for about three years now. ;) (Of course, it's been on indefinite hold for two of them...)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Return to Golden Griffon