Christmas Wishes

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Christmas Wishes

Postby jadewik » December 5th, 2007, 2:44 pm

What's on your Christmas Wish List this year?
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby TBeck » December 5th, 2007, 3:51 pm

clamshell gauntlets
TBeck
DC Councillor

Postby Joe » December 5th, 2007, 5:08 pm

about a million dollars
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby Ominous » December 5th, 2007, 11:13 pm

A penthouse on Mars.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby Joe » December 6th, 2007, 4:55 am

ok, well, in all seriousness, this year I haven't even paid attention to christmas. I'm kind of tired f disapointments in the last few years. I keep thinking I'll try again, maybe this year I'll start something new and better for christmas, but it just doesn't really happen. I'm not saying bah humbug or anything, I'm glad some people still enjoy christmas, enjoy what you have, it's just not really for me anymore.
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby jadewik » December 6th, 2007, 11:44 am

That's funny you should mention that, Joe. I've never really liked "Christmas"... I just liked how we all got the day off to spend time with family.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Loth Emnati » December 6th, 2007, 12:12 pm

I have a few wishes. They are kind of dull and very grown up. I'm a bit scared, but anyway:

A wall bar (like in the gyms, but only the upper part, so it can fit over the doorway to my computer room)
A spirit level
and a hacksaw
and an electronical kitchen scale, but that is not included on my wishlist. If i get a scale, there is a ~90% risk that my girlfriend will convince me to change it for something nicer (and more expensive.) Much better to give her a few month to get comfortable with the thought of having a new mechanical monster in her kitchen and then go and buy it myself. She is very fond of her old-school scale with weights on a lever. I mean.. how can you expect a chemist (like me) to make dinner with a scale that has an uncertainty of about +-100g :eek:
Loth Emnati

Postby Ominous » December 7th, 2007, 1:13 pm

Okay, yeah, real answer time. I'm hoping for a few sets long johns and a hearty dinner.

However, my favorite part of the year's end is the amazing food with great company, so I'm going to try to cook the best food I can for as many people as I can.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Return to Golden Griffon