So does Titan....

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

So does Titan....

Postby Pennier » November 24th, 2007, 2:55 am

really still get to lay claim to having achieved 15,000 power, when they don't have it anymore? I logged into my DC account for the first time in over 2 years (and my char still existed had to have 'em e-mail my password) and saw that Titan's not even number 1 anymore, what happened guys?? Where did the motivation go? And, when did DC get so complicated? I didn't recognize it at all :cry:. I don't even remember what all the stuff in DC does anymore, and then there's all this new stuff to figure out, like azteca, and the stuff in the castle. What is a girl to do?

thanks for letting me rant....the boards are so dead, my dogs are asleep, it's dark and cold outside and i'm soooooo bored...*hates the holidays*

on a completely different note LotGD rocks!!!!!!!
Pennier

Postby James » November 25th, 2007, 1:19 am

Note that it says "first." *wink*
James
RP Councillor

Postby Pennier » November 25th, 2007, 3:09 pm

I know it says first I was just very bored, and needed something to complain about and well all the stuff in paragraph 2 up there.

soooo bored...wants a spacebar key sooooo badly.
Pennier

Postby Da_PAB » December 1st, 2007, 6:42 pm

its because people havent logged on in like 2 years that are ranking is down now lol, that was a joke, nice to meet u
Thanks Toki for the sig thanks killa for asking toki to make the sig hahah
men are like bank accounts if they don't have money the don't get any interest
Da_PAB
Unofficial Rankfund Helper

Postby randomorange » December 2nd, 2007, 3:29 am

Hi Pennier. I must say it's really nice to talk to someone who also hates the holidays. The holidays themselves are fine, but I hate how we have to be excused from school/work just to observe them. How will we survive in three weeks? :(

Ahhhh, DC's not so complicated. You'll get the hang of it in no time.
randomorange

Return to Golden Griffon