CLAN MEETING (Last Update: 19 Jan 2008)

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Postby Loth Emnati » January 26th, 2008, 9:01 pm

I suggest that the website has it's main entrance on myspace or facebook. Keep it nice and tighty, but allow people to drop a word on a tag wall, have an announcement box, perhaps a leader blog, and have links for the Titan related issues.
DC
Clanranking,
open or canonized RP's.
The DC wiki page
The forum in general

Keep the number of primary links down to make it a pleasant visit. The layout on myspace and facebook have a tendency to clutter up with junk, so nice and simple. Disallow all the fancy stuff.

And since DC is more or less a dying game, let RP take the foreground. Perhaps include a description of the world. The used system? Link to Char Sheets. Titan is severely depopulated so we need a another method than DC to attract people. Facebook and myspace is great for that.

About DC. I don't think it matters. The number of actual players are declining steadily and it is only a matter of time before Fred down prioritizes the nescesary updates and support. DC is a great game and has served it's time, but it just can't compeed against WOW.
Loth Emnati

Postby Agustus » January 28th, 2008, 7:21 pm

CLAN DIRECTION:
Do we continue to Maintain DC?
Of course.... Aside from the NA3 Subsection Titan has nothing you may think that RP is one of them but its not really since its only based on these forums.... sure a few may leave to go to other clans and Rp but when was the last Major Multi clan Rp if there was one sure many people from other clans can join in but thats just it....

Recruitment

As it stands you have no one doing recruitment in both your main section and your subsection (Dc AND NA3) except a rogue person everynow and then.....

Member benefits/services

aside from what you offer to members ingame there are no benefits to joining a clan aside from possible guidance in RL problems... once a player is able to do things themselves there is no need for a clan or even "Help" ingame atleast in the DC section NA3 is completely different since your not limited to quests your limited by endurance/Ticks aswell as your budget.

Clan Relations Other ventures? Clan government What positions to we need?
as i see it most if not all our "Allies" are close to none a few remain though most are already at the point of fading away (if a few are here you may see what im saying harsh but its still true)
i prupose merging with said "Allies" in hopes of gaining more activity aswell as members of your defunct High Council
as i see it you only have a few people who are running things if that.
TBeck Leader of DC Clan section aswell as Head of Rankfund
Ominous Neutral Head Ambassador
Cheshire Head Armory
Curulan Leader of Overall Clan

Active Advisors are as follows
Jadewik/Carnelianfire
Carzal
Mikey Taylor
Zuka
and Myself

you need a lot of people to cover your member benefits Dcwise hence i recommend a merger if possible

Who should fill the positions?

ANYONE YOU CAN GET A HOLD OF

CLAN WEBSITE What features do we want? Redesign - what should it look like? Do we have anyone qualified to work on it?

ill leave this alone cuz i havent looked at the main titan page in so long
Agustus
Clan Member

Previous

Return to Golden Griffon