Hello ...

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Hello ...

Postby Qarnak » September 30th, 2007, 8:55 pm

Hi all ... :)

Carn recently visited us, which reminded me of 2 things: 1. I have not been here in a long time. Sorry bout that ... 2. We moved.

We are back on EzBoard, due to my, believe it or not, employment ... I know, I know ... Many of you are thinking ... not you !!! not Bob !!! If Bob is working at an actual job, well, the world is coming to an end !!!

hehehe

Well, if it is ending, it will end with me holding a wrench in my hand, cause I am back to work in a salvage yard. This time around I am disassembling engines for scrap. My job, basically, is to take the transmission, and all cast aluminum, as well as the starter and alternator, off of vehicles. I work 5 days a week, which is why I have no time to keep up our site.

Btw, if interested, at our EzBoard, I have a link to online games. I do not host them, nor did I create any of them, but there are some fun ones there. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and Carn ... I changed your title at ND. I hope that you like it. :)

Peace,

Bob

P.S. The link in my sig now leads to our EzBoard ...
Some people never go crazy ...
What truly boring lives they must lead ...

The Road Less Traveled
Qarnak

Return to Golden Griffon