An Invitation to the DDL

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

An Invitation to the DDL

Postby Brykk » August 13th, 2007, 5:20 pm

Greetings Titan members and fellow role-players.

Most of you probably don't know me, but my name is Brykk. I am a DC player and more than that I am a role-player. I heard some of you are as well.

I am a duelist at the Dragon Court Duelist's League (DDL) and would like to extend an invitation to all of you to come join us there.

What is the DDL? Its a role-playing site founded by King Jupiter that centers around that most excellent past-time, Role-Play battles! Roleplayers can come and challenge any opponent to a match or even participate in the occasional tournament. Any of you are welcome to come and duel with us, but you don't have to! We've got some OOC lurkers in the Tavern and we always love spectators.

There is a sparring match currently going on between KingJupiter and Myself, marking our returns to the world of role-playing and the re-opening of the DDL. At the match's conclusion, both of us will be accepting challengers for other matches.

So please, feel free to stop by. Who knows, you might see someone you know. :)

The DDL

The match is currently being held in Baradrist Hall. Hope to see you all there!

-Brykk
SOIA Council
Brykk

Return to Golden Griffon