Clan Merchandise?

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Clan Merchandise?

Postby jadewik » May 8th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Are you guys interested in having any clan merchandise? What sort of things would you be interested in? What sort of things would you want to see ON the merchandise?

Thoughts? Ideas?

Post 'em.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Curulan » May 8th, 2007, 7:42 pm

We should definitely at least have the left-facing Griffon and the banner. Other than that, IDEAS PEOPLE!
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Agustus » May 9th, 2007, 2:42 am

a hat
gloves, a shirt
ooh oooh
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!
UNDERWEAR!!!!Image
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » May 9th, 2007, 9:07 am

Maybe some baby bibs and a decal we can put on our Harleys.
Legionairre
H - Spiked Helm [+26a+26d+70s]
B - Dragon Scale Jacket [+159d-15s]
F - Silver Sea Slippers [+1a+23d+199s]
R - Silver Amini Club [+138a+8d+507s]
L - Shuriken [+61a+18d+247s]
PM me with upgrades
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » May 9th, 2007, 2:57 pm

You guys... blah!

k Some ideas for things to put on "stuff"

Shirts with Titan Logo, Inside Jokes, Sayings
Calendars, Posters, & Post Cards with:
    Prominent Clan Figures
    Pinup Male Characters
    Pinup Female Characters
    Role Play Scenes
Spammer Awards, Nuke, Taxes

I'd also be nice to have feedback on which characters are considered "noteworthy" ranging from the past to present Titan and across all games. For example:
    Menttal
    Mobeus
    Bromskad
    Melvin
    Davlar
    Bhodi
    Kut d'Akan
    Mongril
    Flamewall
    Thistle
    Carrianna
    Wyspa
    DSPY
    Azrael
    Devlin
    Bryn Arvelen
    Carn
    Katzenjammer
    ... and not in the Hall of Fame:
    Courtesan Lemac
    Midway
    Paxil
    LeAnne?
    Tordek
    Twist
    Ebon-Ashe
    WarScott
    Cheshire
    Glamdring
    Gakhan
    KYA...
    etc... etc... Don't feel slighted if you weren't included.

So I guess we should decide WHO to draw and WHAT sayings and things we wouldn't mind having mouse pads or whatever of.

In case you're wondering, proceeds would go to keeping our forum costs down, and paying for a website and/or webmaster. Yay! Spread the word.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Tordek » May 9th, 2007, 8:57 pm

Character prints could be pretty cool too...But yeah, you could stick the same thing onto a mouse pad or a t-shirt or something. Coffee mugs are cool too.

As for who...We could have Twist, Curu, and Azrael showing their magical might in some pose.

EA and Twist up to no good, and maybe Tordek snickering in the background. Or Tordek running away with a bag of loot and arrows flying in the air and even through his lute! Like Psychoshaolin did.

We could have old leaders in a group, Menttal, DSPY, Az...

Women of Titan in a group maybe? Katz, Carriana, Thistle, Carn, Lemac?

Oh, and in regards to who is noteworthy, I think the names which are most recognizible far and wide from the generations would be along the lines of:

Menttal
Carriana
DSPY
Azrael
Bryn Arvelen
Lemac
Curulan
Katzenjammer
Twist
Tordek
Ebon-Ashe
WarScott
Cheshire
Gakhan
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Cheshire » May 9th, 2007, 10:44 pm

*blush*

oh stop it..

seriously tho, I think a "girls of titan" sounds interesting as well as the "Leaders of Titan"
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

Postby James » May 10th, 2007, 12:49 am

I FEEL SLIGHTED O_O

Just kidding.

I'm not much of a consumer whore (at all) so don't expect me to purchase anything :|
James
RP Councillor

Postby jadewik » May 10th, 2007, 1:59 am

James wrote:I'm not much of a consumer whore (at all) so don't expect me to purchase anything :|

Perfectly fine. I expect nothing.

T- Group photos... aren't... eh... something I'm terribly interested in doing. I was thinking single character pinups. Ever since the last group drawng (which I STILL haven't finished colouring from what... 5 years ago?)... I kinda don't want to do anymore. Takes too long and I feel like I'm not getting anything done. Blah!

Edit: Scratch that, I FINISHED! Yay!
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby Joe » May 10th, 2007, 1:45 pm

hmmm, I might, Might, consider doing some paintings for you. I have a new schedule I'm starting at work that is going to suck like none other but it's going to give me lots of free time when all my friends are at work that I may be able to get back into painting again. since I am a little less familiar with some of the characters, especially older ones, I would need fresh descriptions and such. and this is a big maybe. my new schedule starts on saturday, I'm giving it a week to see how it works out. if all goes well though, I plan on using all my new free time to paint and write.
Joe
DC Councillor

Postby Tordek » May 10th, 2007, 7:05 pm

Hey man, it's true...Sexy pinups SELL. That means, you gotta draw women with lots of cleavage. I'm thinkin' women characters of Titan are the way to go now, single pinup style.

XD

Oh, don't forget Amy, and Carriana.
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby RastaMepas » May 11th, 2007, 8:25 am

Sexy pinups of Rasta would sell loads.
I can't understand how you could leave me out :evil:
RastaMepas

Postby Tordek » May 11th, 2007, 8:28 am

You know...that wet t shirt contest we judged, Rasta...that'd sell loads.
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby zipcat » May 11th, 2007, 6:09 pm

A poster would be awesome to have above my computer. I'd say mouse pad, but I have a touch pad.

I like the idea of characters and role play scenes on things or just one of everyone in the Golden Griffin. Maybe something involving DC on it.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » May 12th, 2007, 6:31 pm

Joe wrote:hmmm, I might, Might, consider doing some paintings for you. I have a new schedule I'm starting at work that is going to suck like none other but it's going to give me lots of free time when all my friends are at work that I may be able to get back into painting again. since I am a little less familiar with some of the characters, especially older ones, I would need fresh descriptions and such. and this is a big maybe. my new schedule starts on saturday, I'm giving it a week to see how it works out. if all goes well though, I plan on using all my new free time to paint and write.

Joe- Great to hear you'd like to help out. I rather like to have your style of art in our "gallery" of sorts and it'd be smashing to have more than my sub-par art around 'ere. Heh. I have descriptions for some of the older characters I practiced my artistry on. Some of them are very particular. I can help out a bit with descriptions for those who've gone or aren't around much anymore. Right now, I guess I'll be working on pinups... men and women characters. Go nuts.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Next

Return to Golden Griffon