Clan Titan's IRC Channel Unofficial Flier!

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Clan Titan's IRC Channel Unofficial Flier!

Postby James » January 15th, 2007, 1:59 am

Yes. I made a flier.

So, do as it says :)

Also, come to the channel :D

If you don't have a chat client, go to the top of this page and click "Chat". It will open up a new window for you.

Spread the news! Curu wants business :P

CuruEdit (2007-01-16): Quick update. Apparently the guy that runs the regular server forgot to pay the bill, so that one is down. For those of you who are connecting with dedicated IRC clients, please connect to 84.9.181.61 until this is sorted.

CuruEdit (2007-01-24): The server issues should more or less be resolved at this point. You can safely use the hostname "ircd.oppresses.us" instead of a direct IP address.

CuruEdit (2007-08-23): Just realized I never updated this. You can now use the server "irc.clantitan.org". The Chat link on the forum was updated to this a long time ago.
James
RP Councillor

Postby zipcat » January 15th, 2007, 3:13 pm

Haha, awesome! Seriously.

All of you should get into chat; it's fun, and a great way to talk to clanies. That and Joe's back, so it's funny.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Joe » January 16th, 2007, 3:48 am

>,>
<,<
Joe
DC Councillor

irc

Postby Teatamira » February 18th, 2008, 2:14 pm

ahh, i joined today.
there wasnt anything in here to say what channel to join.

its #titan. which i should have guessed sooner or later, it just wasnt listed in the channel list.

oh well, im there now.
Mac users swear by their Mac, Windows users swear at their PC, Linux users swear at Windows users
Teatamira

Return to Golden Griffon