Who runs Titan now?

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Who runs Titan now?

Postby Lady Carrianna » December 7th, 2006, 2:52 am

*waves* Hello Titan, I am back for yet another yearly visit. :) So much has changed and I am saddened to see the webpages are completely gone. So where is Titan now and who is in the High Council and leads this still mighty clan?

Also, to anyone of old that still passes through, I say hello.

Oh, my account is now inactive, can it be made active agian please? Carrianna.
Lady Carrianna

Nevermind

Postby Lady Carrianna » December 7th, 2006, 4:20 am

Okay, I totally missed the whole FAQ/Staff thread at the top. So now I know who runs this place. *grins at Curulan*

Still the rest is pertinant.
Lady Carrianna

Postby Warscott » December 7th, 2006, 7:48 am

***** Waves with all his might at the little faerie. ****

Hi Carrianna. I'm still here. The old troll still exists, just with more grey hair than usual. Ask old Curu about letting you read my post in HC forum about what is happening in my life. If he won't, then I will send it to you by message.

It's so good to see you here.
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
17 years in Titan and counting
Officially over the hill
Been around so long that Titan has been stamped in my forehead
Graduated College before most players had pampers
My Life Story http://clantitan.org/library/stories/story38.html
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Curulan » December 7th, 2006, 10:35 am

I think your account may have been removed, Carrie... I don't see it in the members list. Try registering again, please. :)

Also, the web pages aren't gone... They're still at the exact same addresses they've always been. We've just removed the navigation because we were supposed to have a new website design. In fact... we were almost ready to implement it when Aman vanished off the face of the planet. :(
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Cheshire » December 7th, 2006, 12:12 pm

I still pop in ever once and a while... school has taken over my life... literally, otherwise i prolly would be an active HCer.
*DC Name: Cheshire3 (send all mail & packages there)*

(Personal List Records)
Fame: #6 - 30k (2/22/09)
Skill: #4 - 23k (12/12/08)
Guild: #6 (2/15/10)
Cheshire
RP Councillor

*hugs*

Postby Carri » December 7th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Warscott you old troll! *tackle hugs* So you did come back lol Grey hairs are nothing, I've had them for quite a while now. ;) But I'd be interested in catching up with you.

*hugs Curulan* So how is the angel doing? I just re-read a whole lot of old rps back at the other titan forum. Copied a few for posperity. I've always had a question... just what is that seal and what causes the parts to move together and when all seven pieces are in place, what happens?

Oh, my name is here, but made inactive. I can't use it to register or even post as a guest under it, says it's already been taken. Ah well, I just registered under different one.

Hey there Cheshire *hugs* Good to see you too. I know school can keep you pretty busy, hope your doing well!

A bit of a RP update for Carrianna, no longer does the Faery Queen exsist. She was betrayed and her lands torn apart and the little she managed to save destroyed her form. As I always said in RP, she is connected to the land and when destroyed she would return to the land. Eventually another would emerge from the land that may or not remember the Faery Queen.

Anyways, you can read it here http://p089.ezboard.com/fcarriannafrm6.showMessage?topicID=7.topic
I did the story because I knew what I wanted. I've had my own major changes in my life and wanted to reflect that here.

I'll pop back in again, take care!
Carri

Postby Warscott » December 7th, 2006, 3:20 pm

When I have time later. I will update you on my life. I think you will get a kick out of what has happened to the old troll :)
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
Officially over the hill
Warscott
DC Councillor

Re: *hugs*

Postby Curulan » December 7th, 2006, 8:42 pm

Well there's a "duh" moment for me. I was looking for "Lady Carriana", not just "Carriana". I've reactivated your old one if you would like to use it.

Carri wrote:I've always had a question... just what is that seal and what causes the parts to move together and when all seven pieces are in place, what happens?

Which seal might that be? If you're referring to what I think, I've since changed the name and a bit of the story surrounding it... but I'd love to do it in some RP at the future. Let me know so I can see if we're on the same page :)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Ekehart » December 7th, 2006, 10:20 pm

Hey... I remember you!!

How are you doing?

Heh... I'm still around.

Eke
Ekehart
Clan Member

Postby Lady Carrianna » December 8th, 2006, 3:30 am

I hope it's good news Warscott. :)

*waves at Ekehart* I've seen you hanging around LotGD, I've been playing again lately, died last two days in a row trying to do Dag's dirty work :P

The Darkan Rhal story when he first came to Titan and set up his tower. We did the bit with everyone trying to met him and determine his intentions. After the Faery Queen determined for herself, Curulan who was watching noticed this:

He turns his head slightly in his study, and watches another part of the seal fall into place: five wedges now in the centre and only two yet remain. These are good signs, he thinks to himself. It may happen sooner than I thought.

I've was always curious about what that was and how it related.
Lady Carrianna

Postby Warscott » December 8th, 2006, 9:48 am

Its beyond good news. Check your messages :)
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
Officially over the hill
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Curulan » December 8th, 2006, 6:38 pm

Yep... Thats the one, carrie.

I've changed the story around that little tidbit. Hopefully it will resurface someday, but in a different form.
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Lady Carrianna » December 8th, 2006, 10:54 pm

but you still haven't answered my question Curulan! lol. I want to know the story and your not telling :p
Lady Carrianna

Postby Curulan » December 9th, 2006, 8:27 am

Of course not. No spoilers. ;)
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Lady Carrianna » December 9th, 2006, 10:38 am

spoilers? Shoot, I don't even know the beginning! heh, I hope you bring about that storyline sooner rather then later. :p
Lady Carrianna

Next

Return to Golden Griffon