Moooooooooo

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Moooooooooo

Postby Warscott » November 8th, 2006, 1:34 pm

Mooooooo, hahahahahaha, Moo Moo MOo, hahahahahahaha Moo MOO MOO MOO , hahahahahaha *falls over laughing* mo
:lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

****I need help, i have been diagnosed as having the Mad Cow Disease****
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
17 years in Titan and counting
Officially over the hill
Been around so long that Titan has been stamped in my forehead
Graduated College before most players had pampers
My Life Story http://clantitan.org/library/stories/story38.html
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Tarathilien » November 8th, 2006, 6:42 pm

:shock:.......................................................................
mmmbmreqieowuoiuce.........................................
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................................
wwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrscooooooooooootttttttttttttt...........................
ssssspaaaammmmmm.........oooooohhhhh..........moo

CuruEdit: PLEASE do not do this! It causes the table to scroll far beyond the "edge" of the page! Or if you do, put some spaces in.

TaraEdit: My deepest apologies. I did not check the results of the post after posting. I will remember to do both in the future.
Last edited by Tarathilien on November 8th, 2006, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » November 8th, 2006, 11:04 pm

you are one strange person... starting to remind me of my friend Ramon... he meows
i wonder why i seem to attract strange people as my friends :-s
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Warscott » November 9th, 2006, 11:30 pm

Ive just gotten old and have lost my mind in the process. It was half gone when I joined the clan. hahahahaha
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
Officially over the hill
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » November 10th, 2006, 1:35 am

really?
well my wits have left me as i stayed in this crazy clan.... Image
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 10th, 2006, 8:42 pm

I think i lost my frontal lobe..... :?
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » November 10th, 2006, 9:12 pm

wats a frontal globe?
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 11th, 2006, 4:21 pm

LOL....

tara, u just crack me up.
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Warscott » November 14th, 2006, 1:09 pm

**** Believes that Tara makes Warscott look intelligent . ****

Children, Children. Oh what is this old man going to do with you.

hahahahahahahahaha

MOO
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
Officially over the hill
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Jerric Morneth » November 14th, 2006, 1:59 pm

he sits down on the stump and sighs as he pats a small child with the titan logo on his shirt

"im sorry billy but i cant just look at him like this, cant you look into those doleful eyes and see the pain hes in? hes outlived himself, its time to just let him move on. now go on inside now"

the small child walks inside, while Jerric walks towards Warscott, grabbing a machete on the way
Jerric Morneth

Postby Warscott » November 14th, 2006, 3:05 pm

*** Notices the machete and figures its time for this youngun to realize who he is dealing with. While standing to his feet and in a flowing motion, the 7' troll grabs the two-handed double bladed axe from the sheath on his back, brings it to the front, and in one hand slams the handle down on the ground. He whistles and in the distance a sound of flapping can be heard. As the figure gets closer the wings are now visible. The red creature flys in and lands directly behind Warscott, looming over his massive troll body. The old troll turns the axe as if it was pinwheel and holds it in his wielding hand. The 6' handle glows from the glistening of the sun as his massive hand grips the two-handed axe as if it was a small long-sword. ****

Sonny, do you want to go thru with it.
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
Officially over the hill
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Agustus » November 14th, 2006, 3:07 pm

*billy looks up at Jerric and says "Im no kid... and my name isn't billy its Agustus...."
enraged that he was treated as a child he pulls a nuke from his pack and does the unthinkable.... he nukes france* Image
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Jerric Morneth » November 14th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Jerric looks at the aged warrior, a slight smirk upon his otherwise neutral face, he slips the machete into the crook of his arm long enough to do a few slow claps in commendable praise of the big warrior with big weapons and blatantly big personality. jerric almost sighed as he felt a near sense of familiarity to his latest acquaintance and object of antagonization, Fang Boneblade, one of the lesser stuffy and more interesting Frost Knights. just like Fang this big goblinoid was probably of barbarian birth, as was apparent in his mannerisms, like a dog trying to assert his authority over the local lone wolf who was in his territory he figured hed challenge the new face after something stupid as a mere jest.

barbarians,fighters, all the same.

"good show old chap, good show!" he said placatingly to the old senile troll "clearly challenging an unarmed opponent after a jest is a sure sign of dominance and self indulged superiority. but unfortunately, i don't play that game. you see, thier are worse and more dangerous things then a old loud troll braying challenges to relive the glory days in the shadows, and that my dear friend, is where i dwell, so i suppose the question you might want to ask yourself is, how much of a fool do you want to make yourself?"

he slid the machete out of the crook of his arm

"oh and as for your question on this, yes i do believe i do want to get on with it"

with that he raised the machete up high and with a flick of his wrist and a slight arm extension sent it sailing through the air, where it embedded itself.....

in a watermelon on the table near the troll

"look, snacks for everyone" Jerrics dry sarcasm made itself well known.

Jerric near openly smiled now. big warriors mean big weapons and big armor, far to big to carry off, but when the troll inevitably attacked their where bound to be a few trinkets on his person of value that Jerric was bound to make off with without the troll knowing otherwise. even better the troll would probably view the fact that he lost both his possessions and his opponent in the unfortunately inevitable fight as a stain on his honor.
Jerric Morneth

Postby Warscott » November 14th, 2006, 8:45 pm

**** The old troll felt down and notice some valuables missing. They didn't concern him. He had an Ace up his sleeve. ****

Hey Blaze, your meal just left. EAT

**** The massive dragon took to the air smelling the life blood of the little opponent who was more words that show. The old troll figured that Blaze would enjoy the battle more than him since in accordance with dragon years, Blaze was still a child. The Dragon finds his target and inhales giving the gentlemen a glimpse of what fire is all about. Charbroil or just plain well done.****

***** Hahahaha, its so funny to see people who believe that they can beat me. It looks like you never read my bio and my weaknesses. Read my 15 chapter story and you will understand who this troll is. Then you can RP with me :). Otherwise, Hello and enjoy. ******

**** Warscott also has other wild aces. He looks for his old comrades. Wonders if some of the old rogues and assassins still lurk the clan tavern. If so, he allows them to join the fray. *****
Seneschal WarScott
Titan-DC Advisor
Titan Story teller
Officially over the hill
Warscott
DC Councillor

Postby Guest » November 14th, 2006, 8:53 pm

hey, is this not a story?? i think it shuld be in the palace of rantings.....

Next

Return to Golden Griffon