Cruise & Paramont

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Cruise & Paramont

Postby bow4lyf » November 5th, 2006, 3:28 pm

Did you hear the news?

Tom cruise got fired from Paramont Studio because they see that he is appealed "unsexy" to women/men over the world now due to his incidents on Oprah (couch jump) and also his bad acting in MI:III.

Here is the full news from MSN.
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » November 5th, 2006, 6:01 pm

I think the TRUE story is that Paramount Studio's owner's wife cheated on him with Tomkat.....maybe just a rumor, but may be true....prolly not :P
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby James » November 6th, 2006, 12:21 am

Tom Cruise = psychotic scientologist.

The "Church" of Scientology is really screwy in its beliefs, IMO. All the people I've met or heard of that are scientologists are screwed up.

That's why I disowned The Last Samurai as one of my top 10 movies :/

Oh, well.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Tarathilien » November 6th, 2006, 1:48 am

Oh, James, no!! :P I still love the Last Samurai - Watanabe played Katsumoto. Really fictional, but cool nonetheless, so I thought....
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby jadewik » November 6th, 2006, 9:45 pm

I want to become a science fiction writer, so I can make up my own religion where people can buy purity and ex-cape the evil clutches of an alien with a funky name...

... if that's what people want to believe, I guess we can let them, but I got dibs on calling them all crack-pots! Whee!

No offense to the religion, but that's too screwed up for me to believe....
Clan Titan:
Role-Play Characters: carnelianfire & Ebon-Ashe

Posted Artwork Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 3.0
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby bow4lyf » November 6th, 2006, 10:09 pm

I think Tom Cruise is one of those... Hey-Look-At-Me-I-Am-A-Big-Star-Lets-Go-Back-Together-To-My-House type of guy...

But u gotta admit the Oprah Couch Jump was kinda funny.. especially in Scary Movie 4... :p
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Strife » November 7th, 2006, 5:50 am

That's why, when watching a movie, you don't mix the RL with the IC...think board rules :p

Last Samurai still owns :D
Strife
Frost Knights

Postby jadewik » November 7th, 2006, 12:33 pm

I'm guilty of watching Mission Impossible III last night. I really liked it. I like Ethan Hunt, his character.

I don't care much for Tom Cruise the finatic person. I do, however, like Tom Cruise's acting.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Postby bow4lyf » November 7th, 2006, 8:27 pm

Well, his acting is pretty good. But his actions in RL is bringing down his reputation by the millions.
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Ominous » November 17th, 2006, 12:56 am

I feel like we all have our crazy points. I organize my desk in order of things' perpindicularity to each other, a friend of one of my friends asks girls out using TI83 calculator programs, and Tom Cruise uses nonthereputic therapy to rid himself of body Thetans while jumping on couches and fighting aliens.
Ominous
Clan Ambassador

Postby James » November 17th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Have any of you heard of the disappearances and deaths of people who try to disrepute the "Church" of Scientology as a warning for others?

I'd have to do some digging to find them again, but they seem to be on top of things a lot- a lot of information gets deleted because they pay off people that host the information about it, usually.
James
RP Councillor

Postby Agustus » November 18th, 2006, 4:29 am

James wrote:Have any of you heard of the disappearances and deaths of people who try to disrepute the "Church" of Scientology as a warning for others?

I'd have to do some digging to find them again, but they seem to be on top of things a lot- a lot of information gets deleted because they pay off people that host the information about it, usually.

*notes that this may be one of em'*Image

has anyone seen james? :-p

*informs the scientologists8
er... wasnt me....
<_<
>_>
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 19th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Ominous wrote:I feel like we all have our crazy points. I organize my desk in order of things' perpindicularity to each other, a friend of one of my friends asks girls out using TI83 calculator programs, and Tom Cruise uses nonthereputic therapy to rid himself of body Thetans while jumping on couches and fighting aliens.

That reminds me of Scary Movie 4 lol...
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Return to Golden Griffon