Ahem.....

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Ahem.....

Postby Agustus » November 4th, 2006, 6:55 pm

get a job and make Titan a better place Image
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 5th, 2006, 4:33 am

Are you the guy who is suppose to be spamming up the DC Forum w/ Titan ads?

yes... Its coming back to me. 8-)
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » November 5th, 2006, 6:04 am

bow4lyf wrote:Are you the guy who is suppose to be spamming up the DC Forum w/ Titan ads?

yes... Its coming back to me. 8-)

<_<
>_>

mehby......

well like i said join the pr corps and help Titan prosper
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 5th, 2006, 2:10 pm

Then count me in.

Wt do i have to do?
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Tarathilien » November 5th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Same here, Augustus.
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » November 5th, 2006, 3:52 pm

please Gus is fine

also you two, im sorry but you already have jobs :-\

its my policy not to have people who already have clan jobs work under me... ever since my last retirement lol(yeah i did retire then i came back repeatedly) do to it two sectors of pr were combined to make ends meat but i decided to come back and in turn took over the other position as it was apparent my replacement could no longer access the dc forums (Ominous) he worked under both me and Carzal, Ambass and Recruit... and let me say he was a damned good recruiter... aswell as ambass so i opted and promoted him to head of ambass... carzal retired and we had to combine both ambass and recruit under him...

due to rl he could not do a few things so i came back and took over... needless to say it was a pain in the arse

so im glad both of you are interested in helping the clan out as much as you can but dont over do it and burn out as we did otherwise you'll go CRAZY as us ImageImage
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 5th, 2006, 5:04 pm

I dun have a job. Tara does.
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » November 5th, 2006, 5:48 pm

well i guess you could be my assistant in recruit and post ads in the clan hall in the dc forums
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 6th, 2006, 10:10 pm

Yeah.. sure..

Does that mean S-P-A-M!!!!???!!!

If yes! Then woot!
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Curulan » November 6th, 2006, 11:26 pm

*sigh*

No. It's not spam at all. You're clearly missing the point. Titan takes her recruiting seriously. We don't just post "OMG JOIN TITAN!~~!~!!!!!!!111!oneeleventyoneexclamationpoint" everywhere you can. Besides, DC's forums have rules about recruitment posts. We intend to follow them.

</rant> :/
Curulan
Clan Leader

Postby Agustus » November 7th, 2006, 12:07 am

bow4lyf wrote:Yeah.. sure..

Does that mean S-P-A-M!!!!???!!!

If yes! Then woot!

er... no...
as Curu said recruit ads have a set purpose(should be obvious) yet though they are serious they can be playful... like one of the most popular ads Ominous made... it was a sales pitch in which the recruiter obviously didnt care for the members name and kept calling said person different names... this function was used to convey on how large our clan is... all while showing that we, if given the chance do get to know our individual members... so it was a contridiction showing the bad side of being part of such a large clan yet showing that even so you still get to meet cool new people
(er i may be giving it too much credit or not enough... but his ad did get us two very good members who later became hcers and are now retired [Tharris and Joe] )
but even so it should be fun.. and informative and appealing...

though the occasional spam post is alright (sorry Curu i sometimes dont have the time to type and when i see that their isnt an ad i joke a round and post something sporadicaly) but that is only as a last line type of thing
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Strife » November 7th, 2006, 5:48 am

Shhhh, we don't like titan, place "all hail Strife" adds instead ^.^

Luck on your recruiting drive, gotta be the hardest and most thankless job there is :)
Strife
Frost Knights

Postby Agustus » November 7th, 2006, 5:54 am

Strife wrote:Shhhh, we don't like titan, place "all hail Strife" adds instead ^.^

Luck on your recruiting drive, gotta be the hardest and most thankless job there is :)

*nods*

it is... lol
but if it keeps things goin then its worth it Image
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » November 7th, 2006, 8:30 pm

:? ....

Objectives affirmative.
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » November 8th, 2006, 5:43 am

lol
just think of an army recruiter.... they show you all the good things of joining the army... they just leave out the bad stuff.... <_<
>_>
well they dont neccessarily leave it out... they sugar coat it.
try to pass a joke off of that facade... lets see Titan were big, old, slow
<_<
>_>
yet we have everything you need and more

now then the big old and slow part that is the general thing with things that are HUGE....
now then you have the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall.... this can be used in a sense saying that we are so big that it will take a hell of a lot to knock us down and that is true we have such very trust worthy members who will stick around till the end... and saying that means there may be no end to it (sorry but this is starting to sound very egocentric in a way) but you get my point?
any publicity is good publicity right?

wrong... depending on what type of publicity it is it could be really bad... say that it turns out that i am a hacker (very doubtful as i dont even understand java or my own computer i use tricks to work on a few things but aside from that i stay away from the whole cheating concept especially on games) now then that would change the outlook of many players on myself aswell as the clan since i am a high councilor one who helps lead this clan... (again this is going to sound egocentric) now then do to many seeing me like that some will leave if i am not removed from the clan, and some will leave do to me being kicked out of the clan.

this type of publicity will split the clan apart and cause it to fall apart...

<more babbling></babbling>
now then are you sure you want this type of responsibility
Agustus
Clan Member

Next

Return to Golden Griffon