Halloween Story

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Halloween Story

Postby jadewik » October 25th, 2006, 1:28 pm

I figured we could have a little fun here creating a scary story of our own... only I'm going to set a few rules because stories can sometimes take a turn that kills 'em.

Rules:
* The story must have to do with Halloween. Yes, we all know Carzal is scary and you'd never want to see him with the lights on... but you'll have to come up with something a bit more Halloween oriented.
* As always, no one can act for someone else's character. Please don't even put them in the story unless you ask the person first (Sorry, Carzal!... okay, so I'm not exactly sorry :twisted: )
* Keep your replies short, but not too short. As a guide, use 5 sentances as a min and 15 as a max.
* Try not to post with your sig photo.
* Feel free to include spooky pictures, but make sure they're hosted somewhere by yourself first. (If you have a Frappr account -- that titan map thing-- you can host images there).
* Don't post twice in a row
* Have fun or some sort of semblance of fun.

Let's begin now....

In the distance, the sky was being swallowed by black clouds which caused the setting sun to appear autumn red and deep orange. A calm breeze blew through town, kicking up a few dry leaves and making them dance across the road like little autum sprites. It was October and the weather had become more feral.

In the evenings, the cold would chill your bones to the very core and the gentle blowing of the wind turned into a howl that bit at fingers, toes, and noses. Winter was coming, but it wasn't quite here yet.
jadewik
Clan Webmaster

Return to Golden Griffon