Renaissance club

Have a seat, have a drink, walk among friends, all of this can be done in the Golden Griffon, Titan's official tavern.

Renaissance club

Postby zipcat » October 23rd, 2006, 12:20 am

Yay. I'm in the one here again, they're so much fun. Almost all of my friends are in it, and there'll always be something to do. I can't wait to make my new dress and kill my friends.

I'll put some pictures up in a month or two so you guys can see.

Anyone else in any clubs?
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Zuka Zamamee » October 23rd, 2006, 6:06 am

President of the Aviation club, member of the NJROTC Orienteering, Academic, and Colorguard teams, and, of course, High Councillor of Titan. That's about it. I wish that our school was cool like yours and had a medieval club.
My Signature

I am the freezing touch that takes life away,
I am the one whose soul is unclean.
A master of dreams, awakened to the night
I haunt the Astral and reap the mortal life

Through the moonlight's mist
I enter your soul
Which withers from purity I defile
I am the Darkness, the Night that lasts forever

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby James » October 23rd, 2006, 2:34 pm

I wish our school had clubs.

We have sports, Boy Scouts and 4H. Then there's FBLA, FCCLA and National Honor Society. That's it.

I'd like to join you in your renaissance club... I have a costume I could use, but I need some medieval styled pants and shoes to go with it and I would be set :)
James
RP Councillor

Postby Tarathilien » October 23rd, 2006, 2:36 pm

My old school just had football uniforms, lol. The only clubs available were the Chess club, Scrabble club, photo club, EAST-lab club, etc (of which I was a member in all).

Renaissance club sounds like fun - got anyone with kilts there?? I've got an old kilt at my parent's house collecting dust....
Tarathilien
Clan Member

Postby Agustus » October 23rd, 2006, 3:27 pm

my school had a bunch of clubs, dont remember all of em but heres a short list
polynesian club(race didnt matter it was ran by a hawain teacher who enjoyed the dances) math club, urban dance club. and the club that i was part of was anime club where we watched anime and played cards <_< >_> it wasnt an official club during this time...
thats all i can remember from my last year there.

as for this year (my kohai friends told me) theres three new clubs that he knows of FBLA, Card(Go figure the teacher who did the anime got tired of the card playing and gave another new teacher to do the thing lol) and anime club which is now an official club

sheesh i wish i was back in hs :roll:
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby James » October 23rd, 2006, 4:47 pm

YOU ARE AN OTAKU?! pure awesomeness :D

edit: were? are? are you still into anime and such? :p
James
RP Councillor

Postby Agustus » October 23rd, 2006, 6:50 pm

lol
first person to call me that
ya im still into anime and i do visit the clubs to say hi to my kohai and former sensai every now and then. its interesting how many people are in there aswell, when i was there it was like 20 ppl now its an entire classroom full (40+) :shock:
(erk ment friend and teacher but i just wanted to use those words Image)
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby zipcat » October 23rd, 2006, 7:05 pm

Oh, the renaissance club isn't a school club, but instead it's one for the whole area here. I'm good friends with a lot of the people, and I'm sure I will be with the others. Anyone could join really if they could come once in a while.

We don't have to dress, but it's really fun to. I already have a lot of outfits that sort-of let me fit in, but most people just think I'm a hippy because of them. My friends even worked to prove that point to me once.. Bleh, I like what I wear.

As far as school clubs goes though, I'm in the Drama Club (I've done every school play's lights for all of High School), the Medieval Club which meets at the same time as the Role Playing club before school, the Film Club (Yay for wearing big glasses and blood as an actor), and I know I'm forgetting a few but then again I'm not into them too much.

And Zuka, if you find a teacher that's interested in medieval things you can get them to host a club in their class after school. I'm sure there's someone if you ask around; that's how the Film Club started.

I love to pop into them and see people, kill my friends, and just help out.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby Zuka Zamamee » October 23rd, 2006, 7:26 pm

Hmm...Mrs. Furr or Mr. Collman would be good examples...but the problem is, our teachers are already bogged down in work as is. They might not want to take up that extra bit of work on their already overloaded platter.
My Signature

I am the freezing touch that takes life away,
I am the one whose soul is unclean.
A master of dreams, awakened to the night
I haunt the Astral and reap the mortal life

Through the moonlight's mist
I enter your soul
Which withers from purity I defile
I am the Darkness, the Night that lasts forever

The Lich King
Lord of P'leik
Zuka Zamamee
Ham

Postby Guest » October 23rd, 2006, 8:53 pm

All most of our club-teachers just grade while we use their classrooms at set times. They love watching us and can still work, and they like the company too when they're not busy.

I say you ask, it wouldn't hurt anything.

Postby zipcat » October 23rd, 2006, 8:55 pm

Another thing to add on to my Guest post, if you have other people that'd like to be in it before you ask, then they'd put more thought to it.
zipcat
Clan Member

Postby bow4lyf » October 24th, 2006, 12:26 am

Im on the Rugby team.. does that count as a club?
Image <---- Say "Hi" to Phillip! ^^
bow4lyf
Clan Member

Postby Tordek » October 24th, 2006, 12:37 am

You guys are such nerds. I'm ashamed to be in the same clan as you.

:)
Tordek
RP Councillor

Postby Agustus » October 24th, 2006, 4:37 am

Tordek wrote:You guys are such nerds. I'm ashamed to be in the same clan as you.

:)

*ties Tordek up and dresses him up as sailor moon* :twisted:
hmm i dont think that costume fits you..... :shock:
lol id have to agree about asking teachers to sponser it, thats how both the anime and card clubs got started... the teachers sit back and grade/work while the kids mess around.... during my last year, i brought in the ps2 and a bunch of games and the teach didnt care, so long as it wasnt too noisy to distract him..... it did but then again i think he had fun both watching and.... well lets just say he had to stay later than usual to finish his work
<_<
>_> :shock:
Agustus
Clan Member

Postby Strife » October 24th, 2006, 5:09 am

I was in...umm....

Knowldege Bowl?

I worked a lot, no real time for extracuriculars :p
Strife
Frost Knights

Next

Return to Golden Griffon