•  Search
  • Advanced search

•  Attachments

•  Top Posters

•  Newest members

•  Link to us
  • Please feel free to link to Clan Titan. Use the following HTML:

• Welcome Message
Welcome to Clan Titan, a role-playing community based within the online game of Dragon Court! Registration is required for posting, but registration is unrestricted. This message will disappear when you log in.

• Global announcements

View the latest post Site Update Announcement Thread

1, 2

Edit: For those of you seeing this for the first time, all updates I make to this forum will be posted here. Make sure to read it if it says there is a new post! Feel free to discuss changes or ask questions in this thread, too.

As you may have noticed, we have upgraded the forums (finally) to phpBB3, the latest in the phpBB series of forum software. There are many improvements to the old software, and I'm sure you'll see much of it just playing around the site, but I did want to bring the following things to your attention for now:

Since I had to do a new install, not all the MODs that I had installed before are restored. Many of the MODs I had on the phpBB2 board are now standard of phpBB3, and I have a handful of other MODs all set to be installed. I just need to find the time to do it.

One change is the addition of the Birthday option on your profile. I would encourage all of you to fill this section out. When you do, members will be able to see how old you are and an announcement will be displayed at the bottom of the forums on your birthday.

There are now four different themes. Here is a general overview of them:
Prosilver - This is the new default theme for phpBB3.
Subsilver2 - This theme is based on the original phpBB2 subSilver theme.
Titan Default - If you haven't changed anything, you're likely using this theme. This is my personal favorite theme of all the ones I tried to find. It is based on Prosilver.
Titan Classic - This theme is closer to the them we used on the phpBB2 board and it is based on Subsilver2.

As a closing note, I had to go through many of the settings manually to get everything working. If you notice something not working, or you lost a rank (by this, I mean the title that shows what rank you hold within the clan or your own clan if you're not a Titan member. We can't do custom titles again yet; I'm still working on that), or you lost access to something you had before or anything at all you notice is wrong or different, let me know in this thread and I will work on fixing it as quickly as I can.

Views: 171437  •  Comments: 22  •  Post a reply [ Back ]

• Latest news
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

• Poll

What is the best super-power?

Infinite Blood
30%
Being able to create as much bubble-wrap as you'd like
30%
The ability to see anyone as naked (you can turn it off, if you want)
15%
Make people smell better just by touching them.
10%
Have the powers of PantsMan
15%

Total votes : 20

View topic